Colombian Fruit

I’m a hydro guy… I let outdoor to more knowledged ppl like you, Mig… :wink:
Any chance you know someone with a cutting of the superb Colombian Fruit that’s floating around clubs here ? :smiley: one of the strongest yet nicest energetic sativa I ever had in my life !!!
D_S

1 Like

Friend, If ya loves sativas yare in Paradise!
Humbolt, Mendo or Caliweed are for kids(joke)!
Are ya talkin me about Colombian Gold 1972 Tropical Seeds, Colombian Mangobiche CannaBioGen, or about a cross? ( Im European Peninsular, so much Northern than ya…))
If yare talkin bout Paisa cross, there ya have better weed…

http://www.paisagrowseeds.com/colombian-fruit-semillas-sativas/

[offtopic]
Talking about a strain available in a few CSC… They call it Colombian Fruit, it’s a pure sativa frosty as snow, lemony scent and taste… Looks to be a named clone to me…
[/offtopic]
Sorry @LemonadeJoe for repeated offtopic.
D_S

@MiG : I found the original owner of the clones, I’m waiting for a few of them :slight_smile:
it isn’t Colombian fruit from paisa seeds… its the name he gave to it . I couldn’t get the exact genetics…as soon as I have the clones I’ll upload some pics…
peace
D_S

3 Likes

Hopes ya soon have a clon n more info… Ask bout the “Colombian roots” of this strain… Do ya knows who is the original breeder?
Ahul.

1 Like

I was finally able to get some clones supposedly from the same source that the buds I smoked…but that will be confirmed on harvest…
:slight_smile:
D_S

2 Likes

Some pics of 2 CF clones , day 23 of 12/12.
I got them in soil, had to wash clean the roots and transplant in rw cubes so they got a bit of shock due to pH difference but they did recover well, with just 8/10 days of time trashed…
@MiG : only thing I could do was find clones that “should” be of the same plant that I smoked. Couldn’t talk directly with the grower to ask lineage though… :frowning:
Qué tal a la perrera ? Todo bien ?

Peace.
DS

4 Likes

Small update…
CF clones are both doing good, starting to pack up, low stretch… Let’s see what flowering time is…
DS

5 Likes

This plant is fast !!
Trichomes are 65/70 % opaque… I’m guessing 10 days more… flushing start tonight…

Fan leaf resin…

DS

4 Likes

So… after sampling a few buds, it was clear that this wasn’t the Colombian fruit I was after… but I was able with some effort to track finally down what genetic is this clone :
Cambodian x Fire alien ( an error on his part when taking the clones…)
The high is strange… nothing at first 10 min. then everything gets trippy, distorted… a hammer , honestly… then, 20 min. later puff, it’s gone… :unamused:
Anybody know anything about this hybrid ? @MiG, @Scissor-Hanz, @HydroPower, @Herbie, @Subcool ?
DS

4 Likes

I have asked to same people…

PD @GrowerGoneWild: this is SUPERMIGU

2 Likes

Hi @Dee.S73

Sorry it is not a strain / variety I am familiar with, may be just make another joint after 20 mins for the second hit lol or take another hit from the bong :wink:

I think the > fire alien part is from the states side of the pond not europe, and the Cambodian speaks for itself about its geographical location.

I would think @Baudelaire or @Subcool may be able to help you more. If all else fails get in touch with Scott (shantibaba) or if possible Neville.

You could look on the web or leafly strain database ?

Hope I was able to help in some way, but not the answer your looking for I understand :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, if they read my post sure they will help…

1 Like

Both Neville and Scott travelled across the Cambodia areas thats why I suggested them @MiG

Both have worked on both sides of the big pond too states/canada/europe :wink:

2 Likes

I think between all the contacts on here OG.com we will be able to track things down like pedigrees etc

2 Likes

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!)

Gracias @MiG , now I have a clue on where to search out.
Ds

Sobre la Camboyana X Fire Alíen? SUPERMIGU ya lo desvela: seguramente reproducciones/clones de las semillas originales, y que muestra SUPERMIGU en su foto. Las pudieron obtener de una subasta benéfica
A sido cosa de minutos preguntar a mis conocid@s y reconocer el cruce… Sin embargo, nadie conoce otra Colombian Fruit que la que te comente al principio…

Un poco de humor:

https://overgrow.com/t/chat-room-lets-chat/2745/1830?u=mig

1 Like

Sorry guys but even if im a free speech advocate we are too much off-topic.
Cleaning due and done…
Thanks @MiG , I can label it properly now…
DS

3 Likes

Thanks @Dee.S73, i didn’t wanna do it myself since i was involved in the off topic discussion. Cheers!

1 Like