Durban line - offtopic

It is a colaboration between the South African growers n bredeers than had the line, n the Spanish bredeers of Tropical Seeds, in order to preserved & worked the line, I think…
I suppousse it cames samewhere in NortEast South África, samewhere between Durban city & Swaziland…(?)

1 Like

His @ray Dpunch male came from me. Via tropical seeds

It’s a Durban Poison x Ciskei

Edit: Doh, didn’t read all the way down. Y’all know what’s up already

1 Like

I would absolutely vouch for @oleskool830.

Big contributor, major peace maker.

4 Likes

Ditto! @oleskool830 Solid stand up guy. Won’t let you down

4 Likes

My apologies brother. Seems my attempt to answer MiG’s questioned morphed in to something completely different.

2 Likes

So what are you saying @ray? Did I fuck up again and post something I shouldn’t have? Never mind. @MiG. Disregard the tester post. I almost violated my own rule. :cowboy_hat_face:

The strokes from my mentors was worth it. I only test for @Swampthing. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Creo os confudis: como he dicho varias veces yo no soy criador y jamás hice ningún cruce. Tampoco formo parte de Tropical Seeds ni de ningún banco de semillas: de echo, ni siquiera soy miembro de su Club VIP-Entusiastas (que te da derecho a testar gratis las mejores variedades antes de ser comercializadas, creo). Tan solo abrí un hilo aquí sobre ellos por que me parecen un buen banco con varias grandes variedades, que trabajan aún con el romanticismo y la pasion anterior al “Cannabussines”, y tratan a sus clientes con un respeto que la mayoría de los bancos comerciales les han perdido…
Podria, en su lugar, haber abierto un hilo sobre CannaBioGen, o Original Delicatessen, o Underground Seeds Collective, o Vibes Collective, o Asociación Cannacultores Españoles, o Tom Hill, o DjShort…

I think yare inna error bout me : as I have said several times I am not a breeder and never made any crossing. I’m not part of Tropical Seeds or any seed bank either: in fact, I’m not even a member of their VIP-Enthusiasts Club (which gives you the right to test the best varieties for free before being commercialized, I think); same other of ya, OGpeople are member.
I just opened a thread here about them because they look like a good bank with several great varieties, that still work with the romanticism and passion previous to “Cannabussines”, and treat their clients with a respect that most commercial banks they have lost them …

I could, instead, have opened a thread about CannaBioGen, or Original Delicatessen, or Underground Seeds Collective, or Vibes Collective, or Spanish Cannacultores Association, or Tom Hill, or DjShort

(English edit by hanz for @MiG :slight_smile: )
(Reedited by MiG; thousand thanks @Scissor-Hanz!

1 Like

…de echo, ya os dije yo no trabajo en el sector cannabico; no bromeo cuando os digo que solo soy un pobre hombre de campo, que jamas a visto en persona un cultivo interior, y casi sin dinero para comprar semillas: llevo años pudiendo cultivar gracias a los regalos de bancos como Barneys Farm, Dutch Passion, Tropical Seeds, etc, a los foros (y sus miembros breeders) de CannabisCafe o CannabisOnLine…

. in fact, I told you I do not work in the cannabis sector; I’m not kidding when I tell you that I’m just a poor country man, who has never seen an indoor crop in person, and almost no money to buy seeds: I’ve been able to grow for years thanks to the gifts of banks like Barneys Farm, Dutch Passion, Tropical Seeds, etc, to the forums (and their breeders members) of CannabisCafe or CannabisOnLine …

1 Like

But If I will have a Seedbank, @oleskool830 will be able to test smokin the final products of all my plants for sure. But he never will be my grow tester: he have a sick passion growin all kind of “wtf is my real sex?!?; dont knowna but I love it like that” stranges criatures…je, je, je…

1 Like

When we take a post and make a topic out of the post,we are the OP. Tap the black reply arrow and make the changes you would like in the reply.

1 Like

Hahahaha! Are you making fun of my transsexual plants? @MiG, you always make me smile puto! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Boy, don’t I feel stupid. I was apparently way too high when I totally misread the post. Never mind.,.,.,.,.,:cowboy_hat_face:

I prefer to delete it: im able to delete my others post. I haddent any intention of open the thread. Ill delete all other post ya think could be offtopic inna the LedSeeds thread.
Very sorry about disturbin ya or @LED_Seedz
Thanks n… Salud!

2 Likes

…n about my above quoted post, that is sametin I heared to other people: I dont kwona if it is truth…

Im gonna take note of this for future reference. :slight_smile: