Colorado Genetics?

This post may be in the wrong spot so forgive me if so but I was just taking a parking break and decided to clean my storage area. I was hoping someone knew about these genetics. I picked them up from a friend of mine while I was in CO. I got no information on them. Any help would be appreciated!Looks to be
Tangie Cream - TangieXPurple Sauce
Jelly Bear - GbearXPurple Sauce
:dash:

Also found these with them…

2 Likes

You have the lineage of the Purple Sauce on the pack of F2s. The GBear is Gummy Bear which is True Berry X Big Lemon by Elemental Seeds. The Tangie is from Crockett. They try to hide the lineage but it’s a Cali-O cross. I would leave the rest to some one who might know a little more. Grow them should be worth the time.

5 Likes

Not me. They seem a little older…? Cannarado Seeds may know. Or… there was a guy here for a while that lived here on Colo. in the northern area around Ft Collins, maybe. His handle is @almostdone. I’ve only been back out here for 5 years but I live in the far south near New Mexico.

They look like nice genetics. Maybe somebody will recognize them. Best vibes on the grows! peace

2 Likes

@GMan, @ItsintheGenetics, thank you for you’re inputs. I figured that much with the F2s, I was kinda hoping someone would have some experience growing any, I wanted to get an idea of stability. I will say, there are a few beans in each that look no bueno. I’ll give them a run and contribute what I can to the community!

1 Like