Does anybody know anything about these?

Very good friend of mine gifted these to me. I don’t know a lot about them but they sure sound pretty dank

10 Likes

Drop em grow em and then decide what kind of friend they are

7 Likes

Tropicana, zkittlez, cookies, and GMO lines?

How the heck could u go wrong, all those are typically pretty potent and wonderful flavors even the GMO garlicky lol

Nice score! I’m sure if u need help growing em there’s many around these parts that will volunteer haha

4 Likes

Lots of cookie crosses. Hope you know how to recognize hermies. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

LOL :point_up_2: :point_up:

4 Likes

That’s what I see. I see some of the comments drop those babies. @Cormoran are cookies bad about that?
That’s a nice seat pack 36 seeds.
That was a very nice gift. Good luck with your grow.

4 Likes

wait a second, it says you can’t germinate them. you’d better send them over to me and i’ll take care of them for ya.

6 Likes

You can only look at the seeds. lol

5 Likes

I guess best thing to do with em is throw em outside in soil and walk away then. Let nature break the law NOT you! Haha

6 Likes

I’m definitely going to check them out that garlic one really has my interest

4 Likes

Cookies lines tend to be pretty herm-heavy, from what I’ve read; if it’s a good breeder, sometimes not so much, but it’s just unstable genetics. As far as the breeder goes, dunno about all the stories of Colin being a dog murderer or whatever - they seem like the rantings of a pissed-off ex-wife - but between the cookies and the fact that he knowingly and openly breeds with herms I’d be careful.

1 Like

I have stayed away from that. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

i’ve grow stuff with chem and cookie and didn’t get nanners. i don’t think it’s a rule.

3 Likes

Pop em! Who makes these? I’m actually very curious! I’d pop the GMOx zkittlez and the garlic candy in a quick sec .

4 Likes

I’m not sure I can look into it on who makes them the garlic really has my eye. I remember back in the day people used to talk about a garlic cut of something that was dank AF

1 Like

I love garlic terps. Gmo imparts them big time, as does Chem-D. Imo that’s an awesome friend! I’d definitely be happy with those and despite the cookie lineage they all are pretty intriguing imho

Fairly sure it’s Ethos. I seem to recall that “multipacks” is one of his things, and T-Town Botanicals definitely carry a lot of his gear according to their webpage. Actually, the third result on searching their name is from the Ethos FB page.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh makes sense now. :pray:t3: