(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

I am not saying they don’t look good to me, just not perfect. There are a few leaves I don’t like the look of. What can I say, oh I know…

"Beware of judgements of others.

In this imperfect world in which we live perfection is an illusion and so the standards by which we seek to measure it are also in themselves illusions.

If perfection is measured by age, grace, color of skin, color of hair, physical or mental prowess than we are all lacking.

It is well to remember that the harshest judgments are reserved for ourselves."

18 Likes

People like @DougDawson are the reason why I just start explaining when nobody even ask what happened lol

1 Like

As someone said to me….”Dont be a critic of your own work”.

3 Likes

I’m my number one…can’t ever get out this big ass head of mine

2 Likes

What can I say bud, I am my harshest critic.

5 Likes

Many of us are Doug. And nothing will. Ever change that.

2 Likes

Beautiful work as usual, Mr Dawson.
Loving those jumbo sized BOG leaves.

4 Likes

Thanks brother.

I feel the same. :laughing:
My plants never look that good.

4 Likes

If you notice. I never post my pics in here either. Coincidence??? I think not.

6 Likes

I tried to post a pic of my grow one time, a warning popped up and a mini OTUG appeared on my shoulder “Look bro, Doug’s plants are the epitome of healthy and lusciousness. Yours are the opposite. Do you really want to hit Reply?!”
Then I clicked the little garbage can and ran away crying :sob: :running_man: :rofl:

15 Likes

hahhaahaahhaha :rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lmao

4 Likes

@chronix , @Oldtimerunderground and @BigMike55 , I have seen your plants, you ain’t fooling nobody :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I consider myself a novice. I just keep getting back up curve ball after curve ball.

4 Likes

That’s the thing brother, so do I. There are people here with decades and experience, I often feel like a lucky newb, lol.

8 Likes

Looking awesome! Sounds like you are getting back to normal after getting sick.

3 Likes

Doug will never be normal lol

5 Likes

I hope not! That would be boring as hell

4 Likes

LOL, I don’t know, maybe. The real question is, What’s Normal? I am guessing the answers will be subjective :crazy_face:

2 Likes