(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Very Zen my brother.

It is highly overrated.

4 Likes

Speaking to the choir bro.

3 Likes

Looking good in here my friend , keep doing the good work itā€™s so vital in a time of overhyped kyfe and Zaza blah blah! Iā€™ve grown and smoked hundreds and hundreds of strains and always end up missing the old genetics , the staples, the stuff I was raised smoking and learned to grow so generously from my mentor and best friend. Bog was a great man, who did exceptional work. No better place to start preserving :raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t even come close to answering a question about being normal. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Always thought this was a great album coverā€¦

4 Likes

Nope!! Not by a longshot!!! :rofl: :alien: :robot:

2 Likes

Just another update, plants are stretching nicely, looking pretty good to my eye.

59 Likes

Wait a minute, I think I see a crinkled tipā€¦nope.

5 Likes

Also for those curious, these are in 0.81 gallon / 3.09 liter pots. I would have up potted but Covid messed up my plans and I skipped it. Not doing bad for less than 1 Gallon pots.

23 Likes

Look good to my eye too :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been mesmerized looking at those beauties zooming in on those amazing leaves. Nice chunky 11 or 13 fingers. The squat and vigorous growth. ! Got lost for a moment! All in less than 1 gallon.pots? Extraordinary! It is indeed always a pleasure brother!

2 Likes

As usual Iā€™m absolutely amazed at how beautiful and happy those Dudeā€™s and Dudetteā€™s are looking @DougDawson and Iā€™m glad to hear and see that youā€™re feeling better and you could grow up BOGā€™s gear in your sleep :+1:t2::star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I appreciate it. Good to see you.

Yes, I thought folks would like to hear that part. 0.81 gallons of coco, lol. Always great to have you stop by my friend.

Thanks bud, good to see you. Yes BOG plants seem to produce great fan leaves. This one was the coolest I found. 13 pointer, lol.

48 Likes

Still lurkingā€¦ Still amazedā€¦
:eyeglasses:

6 Likes

Holy shit dude thatā€™s so cool, that leaf is huge

5 Likes

Yeah, I wanted to keep it but it was too big to fit in a laminating sleeve. I had to settle for the pic. That came from Sour Bubble.

9 Likes

Righton! I thought it looked vaguely familiar, I gotta plan to pop those and grow me some dinosaur fan leaves!! :metal:t2::metal:t2:

6 Likes

Iā€™m working on some with my lone BMR plant @LegsMahoney and itā€™s a few weeks younger than my other 2 plants and has bigger fatter leaves already but thatā€™s definitely a dinosaur :t_rex: leaf

3 Likes

Love that broad leaf look, so rad

3 Likes

Good idea my mom has one from teaching at home Iā€™ll have to see how big it can laminate or take it to the school and use the big laminator LoL but thatā€™s to bad u couldnā€™t fit it cuz that was a great :+1:t2: one

3 Likes