(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Incredibly outrageous garden.
You’re making everyone else look amateurish.

4 Likes

Did I miss it or still no sex on solo bmr???

3 Likes

Im watching, and I haven’t seen anything on the lone BMR yet. It’s turning into a big one though girl or boy.

2 Likes

Spluge Central :100:

4 Likes

It’s not really showing any signs of balls so I am thinking female.

9 Likes

It has pre’s on it I promise it does . Look 2 nodes down from top with a loop , you will see . Gotta have thrown pistols by now , has to have

4 Likes

I am sure it does, I just haven’t really cared enough to check. Only concern was keeping it alive really. When I finally get cloner going I will have a better look. Just been super busy.

5 Likes

Lmao

I get it done the same thing many times , lol

I have a Lost Cake in an octo in veg about to go to flower tent , from seed , I have not even looked , don’t want to know :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Don’t know how you keep up with it all…the grows, the giveaways etc…
You must be WAY younger than I am!!
They are beautiful-- even the boyz!

2 Likes

I don’t know, my kids are 34 and 35 :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Then, we’re probably about the same age… It’s the mileage not the years I guess!

4 Likes

Yeah, I am 51 but have pretty high mileage, lol. Mainly from a busted back, messed up knee and too many 20 hour shifts abusing my body for minimum wage. But hey, I got weed :wink:

28 Likes

Damn boy-- sound like me! Broke 3 vertebrae in my lower back in a fall- caused permanent sciatic damage…so have hip/knee issues… Luckily, I get around pretty good and just ‘work through it’… you know how that is!
You ARE younger than me…but only a bit… I’ll NEVER tell my real age-- especially since the kids that I work with and our Kids friends all swear I must be around 40-45…Yep-- SURE I am…yep…I’ll go with that!

12 Likes

well you younguns talking about yer booboos ehehehehe just funnin
I’m sliding into 54… I was a steel fabricator/bridge builder up till 97 when I got crushed by a 400 pound oxygen tank in a workplace clusterphuck. Caused what they call spontaneous sublaxtion of my tailbone at the Sacroilliac joints. They said I’d be in a wheelchair by 50 due to the extensive nerve damage but I can still manage on my legs if I’m not exerting myself too much. Then I swerved to miss a moose on the icy road heading home from town last spring … broke some ribs, collarbone, arm , a leg… got the casts off at the end of summer but still in rehab… again… lucky to be walkin and breathin for that matter. Every day is an exercise in pain management but I got shit to do so I keep movin on despite the looks i get from my doctors LOL

24 Likes

I am right behind ya doug, right at 50 and dealing with stuff life throws at you, nerveproblems and a stomach disease, which the medication they are giving is probably worse than the disease. I go for a mri on Saturday on my neck and colonascopy in 2 weeks oh the fun

10 Likes

I’m actually older than you !!
Yeah…pain management is an oxymoron when it comes to medicine…but isthereal deal of living withi it 24/7… and we may all wanna be sending you some good luck charms and moose repellant!!!

8 Likes

It’s not the colonoscopy that gets ya…it’s the prep!!(eeeerg!) Late for my next one… #4good luck hun!!

8 Likes

Oh man that pollen holds so much potential! You’re a bloody legend @DougDawson I’m always amazed at your results in whatever it is you set out to do. BOG would be smiling down at the work you put in man. If there ends up being a little wiki for the pollen I hope I don’t miss it! I place a lot of reverence in bogs genetics, they all look so vigorous and strong not to mention dank! Keep up the amazing work mate :+1:

10 Likes

Goodluck, just had mine 4 months ago (@50),
And like @Lady.Zandra63 said prep is the hardest, once you make it there, they sedate you, and next your waking up, finished.
Hapi

8 Likes

Big Genetics throw that extra blade middle finger quite often. Looks like you have a double!

4 Likes