(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

I had to make one about 7 years ago.
My mother tell me that prep liquid was very awfull… and bla bla.
A nurse, friend of mine… told me that also.
At the end… the worst for me was to be without any food. The liquid was… meh, not bad. But I climbed up the walls hungry.

And this reminds me… that I have to make another, so calling hospital.

9 Likes

So consistent in your tent bro! keep up the good work @DougDawson !

5 Likes

Yeah, brother, looking great! Just looking at all that pollen! Going to be a shit ton of seeds Doug! Plants are always fantastic!

5 Likes

Got a quick update for you all. Plants are doing fine and progressing as expected.

Also collected 9.8 grams of pollen tonight so got 22 grams of it so far. Finally brought a mask to my grow room, lol.

So onward we go. Have a good night OGers.

62 Likes

Everything looks amazing my friend. You certainly know how to make amazing plants grow. How the heck do you get your pollen so clean?

6 Likes

It’s my pollen shaker that does that for me bud. Really great investment. They are about $10 in the USA, around $40 here, lol. But well worth it considering how well it does.

13 Likes

Those DO look amazing @DougDawson
Picture perfect!
Well done!

4 Likes

Awesome tip. Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you @Bobgrows , that’s amazing praise from someone I think is really mother nature in disguise. Your garden is the stuff that dreams are made of.

12 Likes

You’re so sweet and funny ! Lol
But, mother nature has quite a bit to do with my garden.
I really don’t like growing indoors anymore. Because of what they become outside.
I just do my clones for now.

7 Likes

They are developing quickly! That first girl :heart_eyes:.

Great job!

4 Likes

Looking incredible as always mate & that bowl of pollen :heart_eyes: holy moly you’ve got collecting pollen down to a fine art :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I had a colonoscpy 6 months ago It wasn’t that bad. First.

5 Likes

Just tell them not to skimp on the lube.

7 Likes

Absolutely beautiful :green_heart:
Plants all look strong & healthy, praying upwards.

Your a damn fine grower brother. I mean even your pollen is pretty :laughing:

6 Likes

And make sure they clean it from the last run in the dishwasher.

@DougDawson, do you dilute your pollen with flour? I do at least a 4 flour to 1 pollen dilution.

Everything looks great. Good luck.

9 Likes

Thanks everyone, skipped yesterday’s update and pollen collection to go to a farewell dinner but plants are good.

I don’t dilute my pollen @OldUncleBen , I know many do but I don’t find a need as long as the pollen is dried properly before storing. I get why some do though.

24 Likes

Is there a list for the pollen?

3 Likes

There may be at some point, just follow the tread and you will see if one comes up.

12 Likes

Everything looks great Doug! That pollen looks exceptional, as do your plants as always my friend!!

3 Likes