(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Yep–that’s the one that made me go 'WTF!? How’s he doing that!!""
You use living soil I take it???
Any one specific recipe???

2 Likes

Hell Ya!!! That’s a Beast!!! The Bush is Back in a BIG WAY!!! :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I grow in coco @Lady.Zandra63 :grinning:

4 Likes

I figured it was coco although i saw perlite in the pic… i think. one easily assumes a soilles mix or an actual soil.
I’ve seen some growers do amazing things in smaller pot with coco and a feeding system and here you are growing some awesome and super healthy looking plants and you are handwatering?.. that’s what we call growing skills. Well done @DougDawson
That plant is a beast LOL

6 Likes

I love coco. Like I want to marry coco. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks man. Yes, I mix in around 30% perlite and hand water. I have a watering system I bought some time back but never got around to hooking it up. I suppose I like to get up close with the plants every day, lol.

15 Likes

I also like hand feeding and watering. Hydro would bore me to death. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Yep. One of the reasons I grow perpetual is that I’d I didn’t have to do something all the time, my ADHD would kill all the plants!

8 Likes

No nutes, just water-- in coco??? :flushed: :confused:

2 Likes

I use GH Trio with Epsom Salt.

5 Likes

I also handwater everything and I agree it forces you to handle every plant and get a feel for it’s wants and needs.
I may switch to coco at some point but old habits die hard.

5 Likes

I also hand water but only because I don’t have a watering system yet. The amount of time I spend watering by hand is silly but it does force me to inspect my plants. I’m still trying to decide how to automate watering so I’m open to suggestions. I am using HP Promix and Reefertilizer nutrients if anyone wants to make a suggestion.

I’m just starting a run of Larry OG, this time with a net. Plants are a little worst for the wear as they were crammed in with other plants while I waited for my flowering room to be free. While I can walk behind the frame for the netting self watering would make things so much easier.

20 Likes

Hey @FreeCanadianHugs you could take a look at SIPs or Octopots to help with you watering woes. Here is a link to the SIP thread CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Preaching to the choir. Now its not odd for me to micro dose nutes several times a day. One of the many things I love about coco. I like how I can push the envelope when feeding from low to extreme. Nute strength and frequency. “Tap In” on dialing that fucker in. @DougDawson has the touch. :100: :100: :100: :100:

1 Like

Kewl! I have the 3 part GH… Haven’t done coco in years-- time to switch back I think!

2 Likes

It’s all I grow in. I like that it’s basically a blank slate. This way I have no excuses, when it’s messed up it’s all on me :slight_smile: I will be starting some autos in soil this year. I only started playing with it last year. This way I can drop some plants in the ground at the cottage and harvest them before the cold weather hits.

6 Likes

Yeah, when you can run more water through the plant, you can feed more. You get your cake and eat it too. Feed steady diet or Up/Down all around. It’s a no-brainer.

3 Likes

Thanks hun!!Appreciate it!
Was going to go back to DWC… thinking coco might be a better option…or a couple of both… what the hell, right?

3 Likes

I’d stick them all in a single tub bottom feed by hand mixing a 5 gallon pail and either a small transfer pump or dump the pail by hand .

I feed large veg plants 15/17 at a time in a single flood table .

5 Likes

I am going to have to Plus +1 Crunch’s comment.

SIP’s and Octopots make watering very easy and quick.

All you have to do on SIP’s is fill / Top Off the H²O reservoir and done. This gives you all kinds of extra time to: inspect/ admire your plants growth, Pop more beans, Smoke a Bowl, build another SIP, Start a Worm Bin, Smoke another bowl/Roll one. You get the point…

And you now have a place to toss your kitchen scraps, Egg Shells, Used Coffee grounds, etc… rather than tossing them in the trash…

It is really “Super Easy”…

I do have one warning however, "Once you plant into SIP’s/Octo pots you will never go back to regular pots… Ok, Maybe that is not 100% true as I still have a bunch of plants in Pots. I only have plants in pots though because I don’t have enough SIP’s for them all… :wink:.

I would definitely encourage everyone to check out Crunch’s thread…

:rabbit: :hole: :arrow_down:
P.S. It’s worth it…

Overgrow the :world_map: :call_me_hand:

22 Likes