(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

If it’s loaded with seed I’d try trimming the sugar leaf off before deseeding . Nothing worst than smoking seed husk .

3 Likes

BOG is smiling that’s for sure :v:

7 Likes

Nice work Doug , lots of members will benefit from your work! Gotta make you feel good

10 Likes

I don’t know how you even have bud to smoke because all of these seed runs you do. Most people would opt to be selfish, but you and a few others carry the OG community. I myself have 2 different cultivars from your seed runs. You’re killing it out here

9 Likes

Fantastic job!!:tada::tada::tada: they look great even with the beans

4 Likes

Amazing even with seeds it has a lot of frost.

As always a great job is doing. Top :+1: :+1:

20 Likes

@DougDawson – hun, you REALLY gotta do a tutorial somewhere on here on how the F*** you grow such HUGE and FABULOUS plants in such small planters!!
Anytime I leave ours in smaller pots, they get rootbound and die on me!!!
PLEEEEASE almighty one–impart us with your hidden knowledge!!!

6 Likes

Looks to me like you might be in position to break your previous record… :rofl: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

nice looking beans brother…
thank.you for making those :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Damn Doug!! those beauties are completely loaded with seed, not to mention frost! Thanks for taking on this and other projects for OG! mad respect brother!!

6 Likes

Thanks everyone. So just to show folks who might be interested I took another small branch off to grab seeds from. I trimmed the buds and put them beside a Zippo for scale.

Now I took the seeds out and ended up with 158 seeds. Pretty amazing when you think about how many seeds fit in that small amount of bud. That’s after removing the preemies.

So the old saying is true, good things do come in small packages.

66 Likes

That’s pretty amazing. You’re going to have a lot of seeds. :grinning:

5 Likes

That’s a sweet Zippo!

2 Likes

Thanks man. To be honest it’s actually a Chinese knockoff I grabbed just because I like the look of it. I have many real zippo’s but still, I though the Jaws one was pretty cool.

7 Likes

Those buds are incredibly frosty, never seen male flowers like that, and so many beans, truly an unbelievable result and effort sir​:clap::green_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah, i really like the JAWS zippo! It reminds me of when I was a kid and our teacher had a massive movie poster of JAWS in the classroom because it was his favorite movie.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Nice work on the pollen collection. I have been doing a Feminization on Island Sweet Skunk. I got a pretty good amount of magic dust, but no where close to what you have there. My God! That’s incredible!

4 Likes

Amazing how many seeds come out of one bud. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

The amount of seed in that one bud leads me to be more confident that we can get enough seeds for the conservation run with these CS plants…as long as there’s a couple good pollen poppin’ males in the bunch!

The amount your boys put out is AMAZING!!

(I still want your secret to small planter growing!)

4 Likes

Yeah, sorry, I meant to circle back to that. I was just about to respond and you commented :slight_smile: I would love to share my secret but I really don’t have one. I just water daily and that’s about it. When I chop I will post some root pics. I think my BMR plant really shows well what can be done in a 0.8 gallin pot.

44 Likes