(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Just don’t buy the one from Acme… the Coyote still hasn’t figured out the Roadrunner owns Acme Corp… lol.

Nice to see how the big dogs roll… guess your not hand plucking them eh? lol

5 Likes

Great show once again @DougDawson, congratulations. Having been off for a while I keep finding preservation threads of you. Wow. You are a busy bee. Thank you for doing all these runs. Missed the signup, hope there’s one more pack in that sack when the spring box is done. :seedling:

7 Likes

Thanks man, much appreciated. Look for the BOG Blue Moon Rocks signup for the fall box to go up in a week or so. As for Blue Kush, that’s not a problem. All of the spring box was covered with extras and I still have these left :wink: Still have around 40 packs of Blue Kush pollen as well. Also collected over 50 grams of pollen from Blue Moon Rocks that I have just recently started handing out to folks. If you are ever looking just fire me a PM bud. :v:

47 Likes

Is that a quart or gallon bag?!

1 Like

That’s a large so it’s 1 gallon.

2 Likes

Wow nice haul :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks. I have not done a weight on them but have given out well over 3000 so far and a ton of pollen. Was a great run.

9 Likes

Very much appreciated :pray: I saw that picture before posting, you could overgrow the world with just Blue Kush. :joy:

3 Likes

Lol, I think it is safe to say the Blue Kush is not going anywhere and will be around for years. As a preservation run I have to say, I could not have been happier with the end result.

22 Likes

It was…. Uhhhh Epic. And thats a word I never use. Awesomeness

2 Likes

@DougDawson Nice haul of seeds. As a preservationist you knocked it out of the park.
It’s great to see that these lines will be around for a while.
Looks like you are overgrowing the world with love!

5 Likes

@DougDawson missed a few runs the last few months health has been in the way. You got any spare you could throw my way please?

2 Likes

He should but if not let me know and I’ll send you some beans :slight_smile: no worries @invisible

1 Like

That is crazy.
The comment about master grower. If you can clone, make seeds, grow in water and train your plants. But I don’t know what else you are. I think pretty highly of myself. You do a lot for the community.
I would consider you a master grower.
@Pigeonman is on a different level. lol

3 Likes

:rofl:

Thanks I think? :rofl: :thinking:

6 Likes

You do a very good job. I enjoy your pictures. Your grows our exciting. Everything is so clean. You have a lot of good ideas. Your pictures always look like they’re on a set of a movie. There’s nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

Thanks for dropping in my friend.

2 Likes

Sorry bud, missed your post, yeah I still got a few kicking around. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok folks, did some cleaning and some math the other day. Figure I got 580 grams of seeds and they average out to 2 grams per 100 seeds. So with the 3000 plus I passed out already it appears that the run produced aprox. 32,000 seeds. So yeah, I think it’s safe to say they are preserved and won’t be disappearing any time soon. :crazy_face:

47 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes