(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Pillar of the community

Do you not have a seed machine?

4 Likes

Whoaaaaaaaa max load.

5 Likes

@DougDawson that looks amazing sir! Good job!

3 Likes

I got mine today from the Co-op! Thanks again, you are the King of Pollen on OG!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. My seed machine is me @Redrum92 , lol. I really should build one of them things.

6 Likes

You know, I been thinking about that very same thing :slight_smile: Iā€™ll see if I can find a print

2 Likes

13 Likes

Yes thatā€™s the one I found as well, but I seen harti has got and itā€™s not near as tall his was only like 3-4 of the zig zaggy deals :slight_smile: which makes it cheaper, lighter , less time consuming to build and takes up less space while in storage but I havenā€™t found no print but the construction was just like that just not as tall :slight_smile: PS and it was still very effective

3 Likes

The Man is a seed machinešŸ˜‰

6 Likes

28a8ed05aa3ce4fb02c364ed6024141a_w200

rock wow

8 Likes

Please remind me @DougDawson

1 Like

Remind you of what bud?

2 Likes

Lol.:rofl::rofl:
Realy i love that strain.
If left some outside of the desk please remind of me im new here for this seedrun
Amazing work mr @DougDawson

1 Like

DUUDE! @DougDawson try my vacuum trick itā€™s SO FAST and takes no time and costs a pop bottle if you do the cheapā€™nā€™easy version that doesnā€™t save the dust for hash makinā€™!

8 Likes

Hey there master grower @DougDawson just wanted to thank you for your time and energy in producing these seeds for the spring box .Have received them Ty

4 Likes

Going to give it a shot :v:

LOL, far from a master grower but thanks for the kind words. Glad you got some of them, hope you find some fire in there.

6 Likes

Iā€™ma placemark this so I can keep an eye on any Blue Kush seed drops. Wasnā€™t around for the co-op just yet.

Doug youā€™re my fave in this place.

3 Likes

My unofficial tally is 2,365,432 beans. Not counting the 43 he dropped on the floor.

7 Likes

Good call. Iā€™ve seen 100 different version of those seed machines. Must have for any regular seedmaker for sure!

4 Likes

Justā€¦ dang!

And he dug and he burned
And he burned and he dug
And he killed all our cute little weeds
And then he drove away
We just smiled and waved
Sittinā€™ there on that sack oā€™ seeds

ā€œYā€™all come back now, yā€™hear!ā€

11 Likes