(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

for a plant that big to be comfortable in a pot that small says a lot! :100: :seedling: :green_heart: :v:

2 Likes

That, sir, is beautiful

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s trippy. These plants were really fussy until I got them to a certain point and seem very hearty now.

Thanks @breadwinner :v:

9 Likes

Omg, so much pollen!! You are doing a fantastic job Doug! Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

Thanks @DefNSmokn. Collected over 1/2 oz so far and I can expect much more. I was not with them for a few days and did a good collection when I came.home Monday. Getting 5 grams yhe very next day shows how much they are dropping. I see many BMR crosses coming :grinning:

11 Likes

maybe it’s just me but I’ve noticed fems do tend to be slower than regs :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, I have a feeling that fem won’t finish in time as I shut down in July. Oh well, can’t win them all, lol.

7 Likes

I have noticed this also, have some fem fat bastard coming up and seems to be slower than a photo reg

2 Likes

I feel like I must have missed an update or two recently. That is a ridiculous amount of pollen collected so far! And the plants are all looking great (except the wilted monster obviously). But he’ll probably come back. Going to be a beautiful sight seeing seeds busting out of those plants!

3 Likes

Ok, so another update, lol. Plants are still doing good.

The plants in the other tent are progressing normally.

Managed to pick up some pollen tonight as well.

Does that say 5.1 grams, why yes it does. So pollen collection is going well, seeds are forming well and it’s almost time for a sign up. As for all the donators who helped make this repro a thing, I have not forgotten any of you. Good things are a coming. Have a good night OG :v:

47 Likes

Hi Doug, could you pls explain how do you collect pollen? :slightly_smiling_face::herb:

3 Likes

Simple really. I get a metal bowl and grab each branch. I smack each branch against the inside of the bowl a few times and repeat for each branch on the male. You will inevitably break a branch from time to time but don’t worry, just lay it across the plant and it will keep doing it’s thing. Then take the material and put it through a pollen shaker. This seperates the plant matter from the pollen. Then …
Overgrow the Galaxy

33 Likes

yeah happy and healthy plants as always!!

3 Likes

Thank you bro, very much appreciate it. :blush:

3 Likes

Anytime, happy to share any knowledge I have. :v:

3 Likes

Do you dry it for awhile or will you use it fresh? Also how long have you stored pollen and kept it viable?

3 Likes

There is no issue with using it fresh, that’s what the plants do, lol. But to store it you have to dry it. I have seen my pollen work after a couple years. Folks share still using pollen from my PPP run.

7 Likes

Do you freeze it?

1 Like

I do but have had pollen stay viable just stored an a cool, dark place.

7 Likes

OK, just dropping last night’s update as I got too busy to do it last night. Got another 3.4 grams of pollen, not my best haul but still, nothing to sneeze at :sneezing_face:, lol. Here are our BMR.

Also the 2 on my other tent are still doing fine.

Have a great day OG :v:

46 Likes