(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Ok so close together but still, here is todays update. Plants in other tent are doing fine.

The fab 5 are also doing well.

Now about seeds, when I look closely on the buds I am now starting to see seeds. That’s right OG, after all the twists and turns in this run, there are visible seeds. Now that is exciting.

Done more pollen collecting. Got 3.4 grams yesterday and 5.1 grams today.

So by my calculations I have just passed the 1 oz mark on pollen collection so far. Pretty stoked about that and there is definitely more to come. Either way an OZ of pollen will go a heck of a long way. Just had to throw this up as I am sure we have all been watching for that first seed to start showing and well, we are there. Now it’s just keep them alive and moving, there is actually a finish line ahead. Have a great night OG. :v:

57 Likes

Good to hear I know I’ve been watching close.

5 Likes

I’m surprised at the amount of pollen you are collecting doug… stud males for sure :wink:
Those girls are well and truly knocked up
nice grow.

6 Likes

Wow Doug. Your grows always look perfect. You are such “the guy” I would trust to preserve a cultivar. It’s a lot of work and commitment. But you make it look so easy … time after time. You ARE a true PRO. Well done…. again… and again…. amd again.

6 Likes

Bloody awesome sir, not many would have stayed with it when all looked doomed, but you are a True OGer and one hell of a grower/breeder, much respect.:green_heart:

3 Likes

Nice! Looks like the frost is starting to set in. This is going to be a monster haul of oversized BOG beans lol

2 Likes

Gonna call you the Prince of pollen.

5 Likes

pollen king Final
LOLOLOLOLOL

22 Likes

How’s the cabin tonight?

2 Likes

You definitely deserve the title and the crown!

5 Likes

No cabin, home this weekend. We were just up for last weekend to open it up. Got some work ahead of me but overall was a good trip.

Thanks @Zolorp :v:

8 Likes

Hey there OG, so I though I would throw up an update. Plants are moving along. Looks like a couple seeds on the plants in the other tent, lol. I was doing so good but that pollen was bound to get a couple pistils on me, lol. The tents are right across from each other. All in all it’s ok, just have to watch for seeds when I smoke it :slight_smile: Anyway, here are the plants.

Picked up 2.7 grams of pollen yesterday and another 3.5 grams today so they are still giving a decent amount. That means collection will continue.

So there we are, have a good night OG. :v:

51 Likes

look good as always Doug! one question , with the amout of pollen how many plants can be approx. pollinated?

7 Likes

1,789,567,435 plants could be pollinated.

14 Likes

I wouldn’t even hazard a guess, but the number would be pretty high with over an oz of pollen.

7 Likes

ok that sounds like quite alot then :slight_smile:

looking forward to my first pollen collection than :smiley:

5 Likes

I am betting I could send a 1/8 teaspoon of pollen to 100 people now. Each of those folks could pollinate several plants.

10 Likes

wow thats sounds sounds fantastic! hopefully the sour Dee will give some nice males.

it so lovely what you all doing with you own crosses ! hopefuly i can contribute to the community by the end of the year :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice work here @Doug:+1:.

Have you smoked any Blue Kush weed yet .? And do you take clones to run ‘sensi’ for your own smoke from the runs you do ?

Which strain of bogs’ would you say was good for sleeping/pain management etc - i have some of your pollen from the B Kush & will dust a bud or two of a couple of females in my flowering tent, & see what I can come up with .?!

Thanks for this co-op run,- mucho appreciated mate …:facepunch:.

Gaz

6 Likes

Wow! I’ve missed a lot. @DougDawson it’s always an honor to visit your grows my brother. Everything is looking amazing! I agree the big guy will be fine and do his job.
Those boys are some very impressive studs. An oz plus?
All hail the Pollen king! :prince:

6 Likes