(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Yeah but the value is getting them into as many growers tool boxes as you can and for free :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words @HappyTrees23s , I appreciate you :v:

12 Likes

Sensational as always mate :ok_hand: the plants are looking great and that pollen collection is off the charts as always. Pretty jealous of that ne grill too! I’ve got a Webber kettle so charcoal only but does a fantastic job. Keep up the amazing work :clap:

6 Likes

so are we at a consensus the freaks were indeed blue moon rocks ? if so i am baffled as to wtf that guys deal was , maybe bi polar or some shit.

also those plants look like some nice genetics similar structures and nice looking

2 Likes

Thanks @Cranio and @204medismoke.

I am not really convinced @204medismoke , the remaining plant does look very similar but it’s impossible to say. Was it a cross, an F2, a totally different strain? I wish I knew.

8 Likes

OK so here is last night’s update. Plants doing well, seeds forming. The males aren’t producing well so thought this would be the last day for them however after cleaning the material still got a couple more grams so pollen collection will continue at least another day. When it drops to a gram or less I will kill the males as it will not be worth the wattering/collection efforts at that point.

58 Likes

Beautiful as always @DougDawson !

6 Likes

Thanks bud.

6 Likes

Looking really nice @DougDawson :pray::star_struck::beers:

2 Likes

Ok, so a quick update. Plants are doing fine, been ignoring pollen collection for a couple days but darn it, they are still producing. So they got fed yet again, lol. Guess I will leave them a couple more day and see if it’s worth collection still.

Got some decent pollen tonight coming in at 5.3 grams. Guess they live a couple more days.

Also there are those other plants, lol.

Ok, there you have it, BMR is going to be a thing. Have a good night OG. :v:

61 Likes

Sweet as always :relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:
The bluish hue in the BMR leaves really appeases the eyes. Almost a deep turquoise color.
Plants look great! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good morning, they do have some nice blue tint to them. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning brother.
The grow looks amazing.

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly.

2 Likes

They keep gifting you pollen cause they know you won’t waste it :pray:
I think they are thanking you the only way they can. Giving cause your helping them preserve their genetics.
You are one, if not the only person I know who will collect pollen up untill the males can’t give anymore.

And man…your plants are gorgeous :metal:
I am really excited, and grateful your doing this brother. Thank you :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Good job, here I take a place.

2 Likes

5180b9fa-97ae-4390-ada8-c47c7d4661f4_text

10 Likes

Muy muy bonita.

2 Likes

Wow 0.8 liters, I finished much plants in 3.5l during much years. You result is amazing

3 Likes

Las semillas de Gonzo, no parecen muy viables. Pero aun asi, dejalas crecer. La naturaleza es sabia, y sabras dentro de poco si te sirven o no.

2 Likes