(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

I know man, my first BOG Sour Bubble run got seeded but still smoked fine. Just got to be a bit more careful when rolling is all. Being over 50 you can bet I have seen my share of seeded weed, lol.

13 Likes

@DougDawson i am going to apologize in advanced. This will be the first one I sign up for so if I get it wrong I will get it right eventually!

1 Like

We’re close in age, just turned 60 a few weeks ago. Dazed and Confused is a movie I can relate to as it is set in my time! Best seeded bag I remember from back then was a Columbian Gold out of Santa Marta. Hundreds of seeds, and the first strain I ever grew straight from the bag seeds. Kept it going for about a decade but lost the genetics in the late 80s when I had to do an emergency break down to avoid incarceration.

5 Likes

All right, all right, all right…

5 Likes

You did fine, next time just put a space between the . and @ symbol. I corrected that for you, otherwise it was perfect.

5 Likes

Awesome thanks dude!!

1 Like

It’d be a lot cooler if you did…

4 Likes

6d88ad82-9473-49ce-abe9-cd16d661b462_text

12 Likes

Ok folks, got an update for you. Things are doing fine and plants seem healthy. A bit disappointed that I gave them some tip burn but overall, they are doing good. Seeds seem to be moving along fine.

Plants in smaller tent are also doing ok.

Now the pollen. Looks like the males escaped the chopping block again. I was ready to end them but since they gave me 4.2 grams of pollen I have decided to let them go 2 more days.

That’s all for now OG, have a lifted evening :v:

59 Likes

I don’t see any tip burn. Dude, you’re rocking it!

5 Likes

I just love to harvest Bub ,bud in morning, sprinkles with space dust ,space trucking high, old school columbian you could smell thru a plastic bag ,killer herb try trippyweeds ,thanks youallovergrower, nice job @DougDawson your amazing…tyvm…men…

2 Likes

Just outstanding work being done in here sir !

default_grinning_respect|nullxnull

7 Likes

lucen muy tricomaticas :smile:

2 Likes

I wanna be just like @DougDawson when I grow up.

IF I grow up.

16 Likes

Just a few quick pics. I think today will be my last pollen collection for this run. They are coming to the end and it’s getting to where the juice isn’t worth the squeeze, lol.

I did still get about 2 grams of pollen today though so it was worth it to keep them this long. They did good.

Now there is the other tent.

Well that’s about it, have a good night OG and happy growing :v:

60 Likes

The road has been long indeed. It’s a story with a happy ending. Epic run Doug. Thanks for having us along for the ride.

9 Likes

:metal:

8 Likes

That was definitely a hell of a grow @DougDawson ! Managing to overcome adversity right off the bat and prevail. I feel like a lesser man would have given up, but not you!

Seriously though, nice work! It was quite the run, and truly impressive that you managed to pull it off after the rocky start, and then rocky middle… And then your daughter not watering well that one time. Quite the accomplishment my friend :trophy:

16 Likes

Thanks bud. Yeah, this run sure had its twists and turns but hell, I am nothing if not persistent :wink:

8 Likes

La gota de agua perfora la roca, no por su fuerza sino por su constancia.

En este caso la roca seria BMR :joy:

6 Likes