(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Thanks @slain and @DannyTerpintine . It’s been fun. Now come on ripe seeds, lol. Time to start contemplating what comes next.

11 Likes

I’m really excited for these brother :raised_hands:
I can’t wait to see them growing everywhere in the future :relieved:

And I’m sure, like your other pollen harvest, there will be tons of BMR crosses available soon thanks to you :pray:

BOG would be so happy to see so much love for his strains.

3 Likes

BOG has a lot of great work to continue, that’s for sure! Have you done BOG LSD yet?

3 Likes

Thanks @HappyTrees23s , that’s just makes me happy to hear.

I have not run LSD yet @Redrum92 . I am thinking about possibly running Sweet and Sour Cindy next. But who knows.

19 Likes

I swear to the sacred sativa that was going to be my number 2 suggestion. It’s meant to be.

2 Likes

Dry sift growmie! All my seed run dust I shook in bubble bags with coins in there and then I hotbottle pressed me a smol ball! :hugs:

Fraking knocked this run outa the park @DougDawson !!!

17 Likes

So just a couple pics. Got another week for the beans to ripen so fingers crossed. Don’t mind the dead males in the back, just have not tacked removing the messy fellas yet, lol.

57 Likes

Looking spectacular. Also the one red head is crazy

5 Likes

Looks awesome dude!!

4 Likes

They are ok. A while back when mixing nutes I realized I had added the bloom first. They warn not to do that as it can lock out other nutes but I was lazy and just kept going with the mix. Pretty sure that’s where my tip burn came from which is kind of sad. Guess it doesn’t pay to be lazy, lol. That said, they are healthy enough to get the job done :v:

19 Likes

Wow I legitimately thought it was just red hairs haha. Ooh I see the tip burn on the leaves. That’s nothing!!

6 Likes

Your garden is magnificent, @DougDawson
I wish I could grow that good.

9 Likes

Doug, Doug, he’s our man if he can’t do it, no one can…:grinning::grinning::grinning:
Great finish to a epic journey. It was touch and go there for a while, shady characters in the mix also. But it sure gad been fun. Thanks for the best grow show @DougDawson

7 Likes

Doug, I know you are going to throw some autos outdoors this summer. Do you have anything planned for your next run in the tents?

7 Likes

When I saw the tip burn I thought…yay DD gets tip burn too so I must be doing it right😅

5 Likes

I have been kicking around a few ideas. One of which is BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy. It’s discontinued so should make a good run. BOG - Sweet and Sour Cindy - BOG Sweet Cindy x BOG Sour Bubble

28 Likes

44 Likes

Yes please that sounds like what the world needs

2 Likes

The marijuana god’s shined down on me when I started coming to OG with the BOG repro’s flying around. This might be my peak seed collecting.

4 Likes

That sounds Insanely Great Doug!

You are truly an OG Icon, thanks for all you do.
And for sharing how you do it!

4 Likes