(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Thanks brother. This one did turn my head a bit. The Sweet Cindy is a three way cross of SweetTooth #3, Cinderella 99 and BOGBubble. Then to add Sour Bubble just has me thinking it would be a killer strain.

18 Likes

9 Likes
5 Likes

I’ve heard good things about that strain many years ago. :+1:
Never tried the Sour Bubble yet, but the Sweet Tooth and C99 I have had were very nice strains.

1 Like

The Man is unstoppable, how about growing yourself some bud mate.

3 Likes

I am looking to reorganize a bit and replace my 2x2 with a 4x4 in my basement for just such a thing.

6 Likes

He is addicted to making seeds! :seedling:

Have to start stacking those arcade game machines. :laughing: :+1:

5 Likes

Only one sit down table top one in my basement, lol. Well that and a pinball machine :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

That would be really cool to own.
Honestly to find a machine to plug quarters into around here to play a game of pinball is hard to find these days.
I’d love to have a pacman sitdown game.

4 Likes

Yeah keep all ya video games, pinball rocks!

5 Likes

We showing our age @chronix ?:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My pinball actually takes dimes, lol. It’s a 1971 Bally Mariner.

I have a sit down Donkey Kong Jr. at the lake and this multicade at home in my basement.

It used to be a Pac Man. I replaced the glass, wiring, monitor, power supply and art work. I also made custom control panels that light up with all new buttons and joysticks. I put a 355 in 1 board in it so it has these games.

33 Likes

Woah, nice

1 Like

BOGS work needs to be kept alive. I dont know how many times I’ve been looking at strain info only to find BOG genetics hiding deep in the tree. I can’t wait to follow the new grow!

3 Likes

This is a quick video of my Mame project.

12 Likes

Last time I played real pinball is when I visited Seattle a few years back and my girls sister took us a bar called the Pink Unicorn, and the bottom floor had 10 pinball machines. It was awesome, and I tried drinks called Unicorn poop and Unicorn J**z haha

2 Likes

Is this your way of inviting me over? Just kidding. Plus, that Sweet and Sour Cindy sounds mighty fine brother.

2 Likes

Holy shit, that’s quite the variety!

1 Like

That would be INCREDIBLE! It’s been nearly 2 decades since I grew out a pack and I still kick myself in the ass for not saving a cut.

2 Likes

Hyperspin / Rocket launcher?

1 Like