(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

@DougDawson

fantastic !!!

well done !

5 Likes

Thanks @BeagleZ , @buckaroobonsai and @royal . I am sensing some Sweet and Sour Cindy in our futures :wink:

16 Likes

I like the sound of that.

1 Like

Ohhhhhh mmmmm sweet sour Cindy, what an excellent prospect. Mind blown
images (12)

4 Likes

This looks like a great project as this strain is retired.

30 Likes

Bog gear everywhere

images (1)

16 Likes

13 Likes

That’ll be another fun one @DougDawson ! I’ve got Sweet & Sour Cindy bx1’s already and some f1’s on the way from @Cartwright that I’m really excited about!

9 Likes

Nicely done brother @DougDawson !

5 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for all your efforts!!

5 Likes

Doug Dawson may Jah always pour out his blessings without his brother cultivation…

6 Likes

I’m in! Thanks Doug, and all of those who’ve donated beans to this worthy endeavor!:pray::pray:

6 Likes

Very impressive work @DougDawson.

3 Likes

Many thanks @ervasagrada, @CanuckistanPete , @ix3u , @MoBilly , @SHSC-1 , @FPunk , @buckaroobonsai and @MonsterDrank .

Absolutely. Big thanks to @Grownathighaltitude, @DefNSmokn, @MeowsTrapSeeds and @ottafish. I have sent PM’s to all of these wonderful folk to let them know they will have a package coming from me in the near future.

PS. @CrunchBerries , don’t think I forgot about you hooking me up with @GrownAtHighAltitude either bud, you will not be forgotten either my friend. :v:

22 Likes

Also for the record, all the Co-op seeds are packed and the sign up is live for all of you who have been following. A Blue Moon Rocks collector card will be with each pack in the Co-op as long as the other distributors are willing to do so as they did with my Blue Kush. Something extra for all of you to look forward to. Thanks for the great cards @CADMAN , finally they will be getting distributed. Going to need to talks about a new one for Sweet and Sour Cindy as that is likely going to start in Sept.

35 Likes

Awesome job @DougDawson! Thanks for all the hard work :+1::fire::grinning::beers:

5 Likes

Sweet. I’m glad these are coming out! :raised_hands: Thank you @DougDawson your amazing brother. Everyone can get pumped these are Limited numbers.

3 Likes

Another successful seed run Doug!
This one was a tough one, but you kicked its ass in the end. :smiley: :+1:
I admire your determination and not giving up attitude!
Job well done. :v:

3 Likes

Thanks @chronix , I appreciate it bud.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for your time Doug! Pretty soon there will be a whole deck of cards to collect lol

2 Likes