(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Awesome, thank you for all you time and hard work Doug! And thank you to all the folks who donated seeds for this along the way!

2 Likes

Thanks @CADMAN . If you would be willing I would love for you to start kicking some ideas around in your head for Sweet and Sour Cindy as that is shaping up to be my next repro in Sept.

26 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work! @DougDawson

4 Likes

Cheers Doug, that was quite the journey you went through for these!

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson you are a legend!!

3 Likes

Congratulations @DougDawson Its been a long strange trip!! Jobu is good to you!

3 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for the generousity as usual!
Im stoked to try these since I didn’t get Blue Kush in the spring box for some reason :man_shrugging:

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

You made it to the finish line @DougDawson on your relentless hunt for this repro.
My hat goes off to you sir.
You are an amazing human being :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson you’re the man! :slight_smile: But on another note I filled in number 38 but it jumped me to number 37 so I don’t know but there maybe a glitch in the matrix I don’t know who to tell or I would so I figured if anyone knew you would :slight_smile: thanks my friend for all your hard work and dedication

2 Likes

@DougDawson :metal::grin::metal:

8 Likes

Thank you Doug! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

CONGRATS @DougDawson !!!

:partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks so much @DougDawson for gutting this run out no matter what obstacles were put in your way. I’m really looking forward to these. Enjoy your break!!

3 Likes

Frickin awesome job, again, Doug. Youdaman!

4 Likes

As always, spectacular job Doug. Another home run hit out of the park. Thank you, and congratulations!

2 Likes

Awesome job and beautiful work Doug!
Your passion and generosity is very appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Thanks, @DougDawson

giphy

3 Likes

Not one to rest on your laurels DD, you sir are a machine!

1 Like

Thanks @dougdawson hey go to first post sign up for co-op. @OhNo555 @Adventuretime86 @FeloniousMonk @AzSeaindooin420 @carty @mrgreenthumb @blowdout2269 @FirstCavApache64

4 Likes