(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Class act all the way @DougDawson

5 Likes

Thank You @DougDawson
It was a pleasure to watch your journal of these!!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. Sorry but too many responses to mention everyone but I appreciate you all coming along for the ride. Overgrow the world :v:

26 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you Doug, appreciate your efforts on another great preservation! I might be quiet and in the far back row but Iā€™m always following along with all you do for this community. Kudos!

6 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure. I see tl3 is almost full but remember, TL3 and Regular Emeritus users can sign up under TL2 so take advantage of that. The packs are already made so nobody signed up should miss out. Also counted out all the collector cards to go with them. Have a great day OG.

31 Likes

Hey Doug! Congrats on your success man. I didnā€™t expect anything less from you but crossing that finish line is cause for celebration every time. Cheers to you my friend :heart::v:t2:

9 Likes

I moved to 58 after the overwrite. Should have updated. :wink: Iā€™ve done this plenty of times too. Just gotta hit the donā€™t overwrite button and try again. :heart_eyes:

50 is all yours @HumblePie420 :green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

This is good, keep it up OG, lots of space for folks to sign up :v:

10 Likes

Wow, only 43 spots left but still plenty of room. Love all the intrest being shown.

10 Likes

Exciting. Thank you for all your hard work @DougDawson šŸ«”

5 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure bud :v:

7 Likes

THANKS @Sbeanonnamellow for the shout out!

I totally missed the TL3 sign-ups but tossed myself in the TL2 section with a note. :rofl:

Thanks again @DougDawson and everyone else involved!

:metal:

7 Likes

EPIC in so many ways. Thanks again for all you do @DougDawson and everyone else involved. Outstanding networking.

5 Likes

Hey @DougDawson iā€™m in at #39 tl2, thanks for all the work. Also just got blue kush on the mail, going to be my next run.

4 Likes

Fantastic opportunity @DougDawson !
Thank you sir :star_struck:

4 Likes

So now I think I may have a problem. Never had the luck to win any of Master Dougā€™s giveaways so while having seen the collectors cards, I didnā€™t have any. Well, I got my spring box and tucked in there with its matching Clamshell is my first piece of your work and card. Now Iā€™m getting a second to actually start the ā€œCollectionā€! Are you still throwing Sour Grape around? I havenā€™t visited your giveaway thread in a while so I am behind on what youā€™ve been up to there, but I throughly enjoyed your Rollercoaster and am lined up for the next one!

7 Likes

Nice job @DougDawson you always persist no matter the challenges. :pray: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

download (2)

18 Likes

Thanks for the chance Sir, congratz on another run also. :+1:t2::grin::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for opportunity @DougDawson and seed donators :pray:
happy to be in this list :green_heart:

3 Likes