(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

You are all most welcome. This has been an amazing signup, so smooth and trouble free. Good on all of you. Only 25 spots remain.

31 Likes

Thanks Doug!

Added my flag, because I completely spaced on it before.

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe thereā€™s 22 spots left on this. Everybody leave for the summer? Thanks a bunch Doug! Wish I could do all that you do!

6 Likes

Am I a level 2? Iā€™ve really wanted to sign up for a pack of the Blue Moon Rocks. Is there a signup somewhere Iā€™m not seeing? I appreciate the help from those in the know.

2 Likes

First post on this thread scroll up to the top .

6 Likes

Iā€™m signed up! Thanks yaā€™ll

8 Likes

Many thanks DD for making these great genetics availableā€‹:+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

Only 11 spots left, get em while they are available.

10 Likes

Yo Double D, right here, make mine a double!

Iā€™m amazed there is any room left, how are people sleeping on these?!?

Basically everyone i know here is already on the lists so I canā€™t even tag anyone.

3 Likes

Probably because usually the thread title on a co-op run says (OPEN) when signups are ready. I was waiting for that flag myself lol. Just signed up a few mins ago. Barely got in!

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe thereā€™s still spots leftā€¦

4 Likes

I tried to keep the the signup as quiet as possible to keep the signup manageable and it went very well. Itā€™s been great, only 8 spots left.

22 Likes

Seemed like no one overwrote anyone on this one.

Good idea keeping it quiet though, sometimes the sign ups get a little crazy.

Great work as always brother, @DougDawson you have a great day and be well !

:pray::seedling::v:

12 Likes

I got a spot, thanks for putting in the work to make this possible @DougDawson

4 Likes

Looking forward to getting these beans!

4 Likes

Well, only 3 spots left. I wonder who will slip into these spots :thinking:

4 Likes

Almost full, wiki sign ups have been running pretty smoothly lately. Nice job to everyone. Thanks for doing the seed run Doug. I am betting those spots will be taken in a few hours

6 Likes

hmm still a spot left? i would love to be part but seems i canĀ“t find where to put my name :sweat_smile: :star_struck:

2 Likes

And like you said, that way itā€™ll be more those that have actually invested time in following the thread.
Which was a blast. BTW
:v:t4:

6 Likes

It goes on the list at the bottom of the first post in the thread. 2 spots left, better get signed up.

:100: %, I would rather see.all the folks who followed along get the first crack at them.

8 Likes