(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Those for bmr?? Wow!

1 Like

So excited to see you getting it done bro!

1 Like

Yup, for the BMR. Down to 2 spots now, should be cutting it off soon.

4 Likes

Only two spots left? That was quick.

Thanks again Doug, Your awesome! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

A million thanks Doug! This is my top bucket list strain. Been dreaming about it for 20 years. Can’t wait to grow these out. Hoping when I start back up at the beginning of next year I can get some of these in the 2nd round after I do a quick run with autos. I can’t wait!

10 Likes

@Emeraldgreen grabbing the lucky # 75, way to go man. Congratulations on such an awesome run Doug and it must have been nice to have a smooth Wiki signup.

9 Likes

And it’s gone! Beautiful work Doug, thanks again man. :pray:

9 Likes

Thanks everyone. You are so right @FirstCavApache64 , I am so happy the sign up went so well. Can someone on @TeamOG please close the wiki in the OP. The signup is full. Thanks. :v:

17 Likes

Thanks for all of your hard work, diligence and patience Doug!

8 Likes

My pleasure @BRMTreefarmer. Thank you for closing the signup @Calyxander .

11 Likes

Congrats Doug!! Very excited for these, thank you so much. Im vaping CJSB the last 2 weeks and the SB in that cross is from BOG. I can tell you, that CJSB is one of the strongest strains I ever had, so Im very excited to try some BOG strains by themselves

3 Likes

This is awesome @DougDawson overgrowing the planet like a boss :call_me_hand::mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

thanks for the info!! next time i know how to :wink:

1 Like

Hey @Grownathighaltitude, @DefNSmokn, @MeowsTrapSeeds and @ottafish, send me your details in a PM please. I got a pack of 150 seeds waiting for each of you.

49 Likes

That’s great !

4 Likes

Thanks to the four of you guys for helping make this run happen as well, and of course Doug too! :pray: :100:

9 Likes

Email sent. :grin::+1:

What I gave is like 1% of the work Doug put in.
It wasn’t hard donating what i did. :blush:

6 Likes

Got it bud, I will try to get all the packages to the post office on Tuesday and send you a tracking number. :v:

6 Likes

Ok folks, the numbers are in. After going through, cleaning the seeds and seperating, the tally came out to 8400. Now this number is by weight so it’s not like I counted them but it’s close enough. I figure 2500 seeds went to the co-op, 600 went to the donators and we are left with approx. 5300, Guess I will be passing out more BMR across the globe. Let’s keep this strain alive and grow it out. :v:

53 Likes

Ooo-weee!
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes