(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Seedlings staring to pick up steam, will up pot tonight.

43 Likes

Looking great!!! Nice job bro!

5 Likes

Pretty cool you have an opening band going on before the headliner shows up :smiley:

6 Likes

Sometimes
 the opener outshines the main event!!!

7 Likes

Right on Doug, that cross came out sooo stinky. Patiently waiting for the BMR show to get started :grin:

5 Likes

Yeah man, I could not go any longer without growing something. After the summer off I was anxious, lol.

10 Likes

That’s great to hear. I used them as a test along with a couple Sour Grape but since you had sent them I could not kill them, felt disrespectful.

8 Likes

Wouldn’t have bothered me but I appreciate it. Still have a few hundred of those tucked away somewhere if you like em! :v:

8 Likes

Cool. They are actually in soil which is a first for me. I put the clones I had in spring into soil so I could plant them outside but never grown in soil. Should be an interesting side learning project.

13 Likes

Hey all, I am hoping to have the BMR seeds next week or the week after at the latest. Fingers crossed there is no postal system screw ups. The little autos were a little droopy this morning but just wanted some water. Been so busy still have not up potted them but will do it this weekend. They are moving along as expected.

40 Likes

That is so exciting man!!! You’re doing great!!!

6 Likes

Reading your thread plays with my heart!
I don’t think I can take it

I am not tuning into another one until it says “redemption” in the title :wink:

But seriously glad you have both the persistence to stick with your plans, and the street cred to get your big mitts on some more BMR beans!

:peace_symbol:
:robot:

14 Likes

Finally home from work, happy weekend to you all. Plants perked up some so that’s cool. Going to toss a humidifier in there to raise the RH.

37 Likes

Growing like weedsđŸ‘đŸ»

6 Likes

Looking pretty damn @DougDawson

4 Likes

Could not wait any longer so I put the little autos into some bigger pots. Still using Fox Farms Happy Frog. Will see how it goes. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of some BMR. Got lots of nutes, new coco and big hopes.

46 Likes

I like those liners, haven’t seen those before, those autos are growing pretty fast

4 Likes

Saw this the other day. “Dr Blaze” is releasing a bunch of fem work, BMR S1 being one of them

13 Likes

Thanks bud, Blimburn seeds also has a fem version but I really want regs. That way I can also collect good amounts of pollen and reg seeds for folks to play with

21 Likes

Well another day of waiting, have not gotten tracking info from the one fellow, hopefully he sends tracking info soon. The other seeds are moving through the system so hoping they come this week. The autos seem happy after being put in new pots so onward we go.

45 Likes