(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Looking good @DougDawson those beans will be in your hands before you know it.

5 Likes

I always hate the waiting game ya never know if it’s gonna be craps or bingo .

8 Likes

The waiting game is why i started growing … I hate it more than anything… then all be damned… growing is a waiting game too :laughing:

10 Likes

@DougDawson what a roller coaster this thread has been on! Shame on the first lot of bmr duds but great to hear more are on the way!
The art I this thread is exceptional :ok_hand: I love digital arts @Heliosphear is a master!
Super rad king fu poster too brother where did you score it from? That’s right up my alley.
Those autos look sensational mate fingers crossed we see some bmr action in the not too distant future :grinning:

10 Likes

Yeah waiting is tough. It’s great to see the seed have 20 updates and have moved from AZ to CA. Just really hoping they make it without a hiccup and germ well. Also that the other ones start heading my way but I assume the fellow just got busy. At least there is some green in one of my tents so I feel good about that.

10 Likes

Yeah… if they were some who cares type seeds they’d have already made it… it’s always when we care it seems… all the sudden some life lesson involved… I assume here in this scenario the lesson is patience lol … They’ll make it and blossom into amazing things… I have faith!!

6 Likes

We should take a vote on assumed arrival day… I say 2 days from now

3 Likes

Thanks bud. The poster is actually from the 70’s when the original Kung Fu tv series was out.

18 Likes

I am thinking around the end of the week but who knows, the postal service is what it is. They can be efficient or painfully slow, my big thing is they make it through customs. That’s my only real concern but totally out of my control so nothing to do but let er buck and see what happens.

13 Likes

No way bro! That makes the poster even more rad :raised_hands: what a score :facepunch: fingers crossed for you o the postal man I definitely know where you’re coming from, waiting for them to clear over here is hell as it’s a crap shoot ;so fingers crossed all arrives to you shortly :grinning:

5 Likes

Beans will make it, I just know it. This grow will go on as planned

6 Likes

Those autos will be in jars before you get started. Hahaha.

7 Likes

Almost feels that way, lol. Oh well, the universe tends to unfold as it should :wink:

8 Likes

Desiderata. You are a child of the universe.

6 Likes

@BigMike55 got pretty much all my likes today (been catching up on here thread by thread)… but these autos look lovely!

5 Likes

Well that’s a good dude to use them on :slight_smile:

6 Likes

He sure is

4 Likes

Yeah… pretty much anytime I picked up the phone today, I just kept picking up on his thread. Totally deserving of them and feel they were well applied. Just wish I had some more :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts: to drop on him… and a few others 2.

Anyways, lemme get the laundry before someone else does. If I’m not back tonight, I’ll be wishing you all* a wonderful night and day tomorrow.

6 Likes

Did I hear someone mention BigMike55?
The ol’ troublemaker???
Say it ain’t so!

9 Likes

BMR still enroute, little autos are trucking along. Not much else to report at this point.

32 Likes