(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

@BigMike55
They’re talking about you, not to you. lol
We do that a lot. LOL
:rofl:

5 Likes

Wow, moving for 6 days and USPS has not even managed to get these seeds to Canada let alone to me.

Moving Through Network

In Transit to Next Facility

October 3, 2022

Departed USPS Facility

CARSON, CA 90747

September 30, 2022, 11:04 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

CARSON, CA 90747

September 30, 2022, 11:03 am

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

September 29, 2022, 6:31 pm

Departed USPS Regional Facility

LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

September 29, 2022, 5:45 pm

LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

September 29, 2022, 3:04 pm

September 29, 2022, 12:23 pm

September 29, 2022, 9:42 am

Departed USPS Regional Facility

PHOENIX AZ DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

September 29, 2022, 7:05 am

PHOENIX AZ DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

September 28, 2022, 9:56 pm

USPS in possession of item

PHOENIX, AZ 85032

September 28, 2022, 12:00 pm

17 Likes

Shouldn’t those beans be headed a little more towards the north…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Damn usps, holding up a grow show to end all grow shows…

10 Likes

Yeah, and the guy who said he was going to try to ship by last Friday has not contacted me since. Oh well, beyond my control. Hope USPS get’s off it’s ass and moves the dam things along. 6 days and so many updates shows their system is not very efficient. The last box I sent to the USA got to G-pas in 4 days total. USPS has only moved them from AZ to CA with 50% more time :rofl:

12 Likes

Lmfao
This gave me a nice chuckle here :joy:

5 Likes

Dang. I coulda just drove them to you and been almost back by now lol. Well, hopefully somebody bumps those along already. :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Yeah brother, it’s frustrating but once in the system it’s just a waiting game. I am just hoping to see them hit Canada this week. Got to close up the cottage this weekend and would love to get them wet when I get home Sunday night.

3 Likes

Well my oh my @DefNSmokn , all of a sudden we got updates and it looks like it made it through customs.

hooray-letsgo

41 Likes

That’s great news!
Wishing the little beans the best of luck and safe travels along their journey.

5 Likes

This makes me happy Doug! Christmas may come early!

7 Likes

Heck yeah. Customs was the scariest part and they apparently breezed right through. It’s on now.

13 Likes

9 Likes

:grinning: I’m so glad they made it through!!
Customs really is the scariest part, especially with beans like these. I can’t wait to see you post a pic of them in hand!
we-have-lift-off-space-force

10 Likes

Yeah brother, I am with you on that. Looks like these babies will be getting wet Sunday night.

13 Likes

Excited for you man!

5 Likes

Not to blow up balloons but they still could snag the seeds and forward a empty envelope. Hoping that’s not what happened.

Wishing you good luck they show up.

6 Likes

I don’t see how that’s possible, it was only in customs for 2 mins and they would’ve had to fill out the paperwork.

9 Likes

No bud, pretty used to this system. The 2 min in customs means they just passed right through. They hold shit for days if they snag stuff on me.

11 Likes

Out of likes :heart: but so relieved to hear that :sweat_smile: my heart was racin for a second there :joy:

6 Likes

…Heading out to grab the mezcal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::laughing:

5 Likes