(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Thanks brother, yeah that was my bad on those autos, lol. Not a soil guy so just dumped water into the pots and they went south fast but have come back strong. I can’t believe I am seeing signs of flower, it’s only been 26 days since I put them in paper towel with the BMR seeds with no pre soak, lol. They are fast movers.

14 Likes

This is a conundrum! If they are really rocks, they shouldn’t grow at all! :joy: Hopefully this batch of seed are less rocky, and more ROCK ON! :metal:

8 Likes

That’s very encouraging Doug!

7 Likes

Agree 100%. Every seed I put in to germinate with them springs right to life, lol. Guess some are just going to be slow starters but at least we got some signs of life so that’s a good thing.

Yes sir, it’s a start. Fingers crossed tomorrow brings more little sprouts out of their shells.

10 Likes

I said it once… maybe twice… I’ll say it again… ITS GONNA HAPPEN!!! I can feel it in my weed soul :laughing: :rofl:
🪴 :herb: 🪴 positive vibes @DougDawson

3 Likes

images (1)

We have LIFE, whoohooo

6 Likes

Woohoo! I’m glad some are starting to show some life. Positive vibes that more start waking up soon

4 Likes

Hey folks, after watching the tinfoil hat brigade for the past little while I figured I would post an update and get back into a better head space. So let’s start with the autos. They were thirsty so I just watered, they are moving along well and faster then I would have expected.

Now for the BMR. I put the one seed into coco yesterday and well, here it is a day later breaking soil.

Now being a bit frustrated yesterday I ended up cracking all the seeds by hand. Perhaps not the best idea but I gave it a shot. Looks like it was the right call. Now I got a tap root forming from one and a bunch of the others have started to separate so the embryos must be swelling up.

The 2 seeds I dropped in just to verify the environment were good, well of course they are growing perfectly, lol.

Ok, here is hoping all those swelling embrios pop tails and can be planted tomorrow :crossed_fingers: Have a great evening everyone.

53 Likes

What’d I miss?!??

8 Likes

Nothing worth going into brother, I had just forgotten that there were some real pieces of work here on OG. Just not a fan of liars, they piss me off. Anyway, enough about that, BMR seeds are showing life, things are looking up :+1:

29 Likes

Hell yea Doug, good call to give em that little extra love, looks like the right call, hoping to see more green above brown sooner than later my friend

12 Likes

Thanks, you and me both bud. Hopefully by this time tomorrow there are more tails that need to be planted.

11 Likes

I’m pulling for ya bud

8 Likes

I feel your pain, Doug.

Unless you’re referring to me! Hehe.

11 Likes

Uhhh! Doug???

9 Likes

No brother, nothing but love for you and 99.9% of our fellow OGers. You are all so cool that sometimes I forget there is still some other types around. Don’t mind me bud, was just trying to word that without saying the wrong thing. Had to re type it a few times, lol.

14 Likes

There always one of bunch, rotten apples, only problem is sometimes it spreads, but I think here at OG it such a positive vibe that these bad apples just stand out that much more.

Those BMR are looking pretty good, think we have some viable seeds here. Gonna be an awesome grow

9 Likes

Come on little BMR’s…. you can do it!!!:crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

They’re just resting 1st… because they know its going to be a life of hard work!!!

6 Likes

I will update shortly but things are looking up :wink:

14 Likes