(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Sending good vibes :sunglasses:

6 Likes

This is the mindset I’m wishing on your special seedlings :seedling: :pray: lol it almost sounds animus… but it definitely is NOT :rofl:

I’m sending em strictly YouTube Music

3 Likes

Well here we are 24 hours later and sadly no seeds have cracked yet but hey, it’s only been a day. I just tossed 2 other seeds in the same paper towel with them for my own curiosity’s sake. The autos are starting to show signs of their own and are on the move.

40 Likes

Wishing you luck they grow tails soon.

11 Likes

Thanks man, I know I am just being inpatient, I am just used to seeing at least a couple crack after a day but it’s LITFA time I guess. Temp at 26.3c, towel damp but not soaking wet. I have done all I can for now. With all the positive vibes raining down on these things they have to pop.

24 Likes

Dude! I’m sacrificing that damn chicken! Good vibes only go so far. I must take action! Ha!

12 Likes

Haha is that jobu!

5 Likes

Don’t forget the rum bud, don’t forget the rum.

9 Likes

It’s been forever for me since this movie was referenced! Thanks @CrunchBerries !

3 Likes

EWC + inoculants if you got it. If the soil dries out completely, then the life in it quickly dies off and it can lose it’s ability to modulate…

3 Likes

Oh yeah! Look at these babies!

EDIT A little tap on the ass never hurt no one! Looks like that little bit of stress revved them up good, huh?

2 Likes

They are in H202 and paper towel wrapped in a baggie, no chance on drying out. Temp is stable. Got to give them time. Just bad memories of the last batch in my mind. One day soak and one day on heat mat is normally all it takes for me to see signs of life. It’s not my method that is an issue. I dropped 7 seeds in with the last batch of BMR and they were all cracked within 24 hrs. I killed the 2 regs and still have the other 5 autos growing that are in the pics above.

Yeah, they went right over a cliff in 48 hours but the new PH’ed water seems to have brought them back around.

15 Likes

Nothing makes me more anxious than waiting for seeds to open lol

6 Likes

Still trips me out when i see Pedro Serrano as the Allstate guy.

2 Likes

Don’t worry man… you got this bro… disregard those negative thoughts from before… they’re in the past… your working on the future my friend!! Sending all positive vibes to you and your precious beans!!! Woohoo… it’s gonna happen!!! Say it with me now… ITS GONNA HAPPEN!

4 Likes

I feel like, as soon as you look today, you will be shocked at the length of tail you have on those babies.

4 Likes

I am figuring there should be some action today. Fingers crossed, I will find out in 4 or 5 hours.

9 Likes

simpsons-bart

Beans must pop. Beans must pop…beans must pop

9 Likes

Ok so back home and I have to say, what is with these Blue Moon Rocks seeds. The 2 I put in with them yesterday have both popped, argh.

Now that I have said that I am seeing some signs of life. One seed popped and sprouted a tail, woo hoo, one tail. Upon close inspection I can see another has cracked open so that’s good news. The others have not done anything yet but I still got hope, it’s only been 48hrs so hopefully by tomorrow more start coming to life. I put the one that popped straight into coco. Come on BMR, work with me here. Your single sprout will be lonely without you.

50 Likes

we have life! :seedling:

… and those other plants with the ph burn have turned around really well to! :muscle:

Great work Doug!

4 Likes