(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Nice man, here are my last Sour Bubbles.

37 Likes

Those are absolutely gorgeous! Classic BOG. Amazing work @DougDawson

4 Likes

You should stick that in a 15 gallon pot and have it fill the tent.

2 Likes

LOL, 5 gallon is the biggest I have ever used. If I put this thing in a 15 gallon pot of coco I would have one of those outdoor trees growing in my house. Itā€™s only goal not is to stay alive. I will clone it and wait till my run is done. Then I will pop the 11 more BMR seeds I got now and coming. If the germ rates are good this one will be added to the pool so when I send BMR out to you all itā€™s got some diversity.

13 Likes

Yup got ya Iā€™d still like to see a monster .

4 Likes

Me too bro, but I got to stay on target. That and not take up any more space. I want to replace the tent itā€™s in with a 4x4 but there are arcade games and pinball games in the way, lol.

9 Likes

That last shot looks like an undersea kelp forest! LOVE it!

:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Arcade games? Sweet! I use MAME to get my old school gaming on. I have 35GB of roms :joy:

4 Likes

This is the MAME cabinet I put together.

And my other games.

15 Likes

That is RAD! I didnā€™t set up a cabinet, and only just use my big screen TV connected to my computer, but retro games seem so much more fun than newer games to meā€¦ I like being able to get my game on for just a little while and not need to spend weeks playing the newer adventure games that take weeks or months to play :sweat_smile: Plus, I get motion sick if I play 3D games, so those are off my list. MAME rules!

7 Likes

Hyperspin / Rocketlauncher for the win!!! I set up a front end running that like that with my tank stick a few years ago with tonā€™s of Roms, but never set it into a cabinet. I think my next go at it will be to set aside the roms that use certain control sets and limit a few stand up systems to have the control that lines up with those specific games, see if i can build it on the cheap. Another hobby of mine is wood working, so building up a few cabinets to contain it all should be fun too. Arcade/Mame boxing is a hobby you sure can sink a ton of time into!

3 Likes

After reading all the MAME talk Iā€™m starting to wonder if we should arrange an Overgrow KOF tournament or some other hugely popular rom. I wasnā€™t expecting so many of you guys to be into retro gaming.

2 Likes

Donā€™t need roms when rebuilding the originals :wink:

34 Likes

I do love the Tank Stick and have one. It just wasnā€™t enough. The custom control panel I installed lights up from sound or vibration. I installed a track ball, spinner, 2 player full controls plus a joystick with top button for tank games, side buttons for Pinball and light guns for shooting games. Also got all the arcade, pinball, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Saga and Laser Disk games programed. It was a fun project.

14 Likes

Awesome man you got your own arcade! I havenā€™t messed around with it in quite some time but I do love me some pinball !

4 Likes

Hey Doug, I Just went through your whole t head and damn what a Rollercoaster ride. Glad youā€™re not giving up on the BMR! 3 pks and 1 plant. I thought that 1 wasnā€™t going to make it, it was so slow and weird but Sheā€¦ Iā€™ll say it. Looks amazing!
Glad to see you got more seeds tip.my hat at ya @DrGonzo13! Good man!

Keep up the great work brother Doug!

10 Likes

Zaxxon! Man, that took me in on the way back in time machine! Had that one when it first came out. Iā€™d pay to hang out in that room brother. Saw your IG post on the 10,000 BC fire start. Very cool! You should go on ā€œNaked and Afraidā€ with those skills buddy.

6 Likes

Do you like company Doug? That basement collection is impressive.

3 Likes

Thanks man, with the seeds I got coming there are 11 total so with the existing plant should be able to have a good run. As long as they germinate :rofl:

Thanks bud, first thing one wants to learn in survival is to not put ones junk out there as bug bait, lol.

Thanks. The Donkey Kong sit down was what started it all. When I opened it I was amazed how simple it was. I think other then the Meme machine I am most proud of the Multicade sit down game. I rebuilt it from the ground up and itā€™s got a ton of games on it. New glass, new art work, new control panels built from scratch, new monitor, new power supply, wiring and game board. Itā€™s basically like a new machine now.

15 Likes

Donā€™t want to be rude and invite myself but I think a lot of us OG members would like to come hang out at your place DougDawson.

3 Likes