(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Heck yea, would love to come and hang out alot of fun right there Doug, so when is this party going down? :smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Who knows @FreeCanadianHugs and @Mrgreenthumb , perhaps we can work something out in the summer once I have the grill fired up again. Not really big on company but you never know :wink:

7 Likes

Yeah Doug, I’ll book my flight from California to hang in the game room. Only a few thousand of us OG’rs will show up.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how many would show up but I’d expect the quality of the company would be excellent. It could be a fun day of meeting and sharing buds and retro games and BBQ. If you feel like sending out some invites in the summer I live in BC too so depending when and where you are I might be down for a burger.

2 Likes

Mississauga, Ontario my friend. A bit of a hike.

5 Likes

Nice collection of old school games.
Im not much into having visitors at my place, I’d rather meet outdoors somewhere and have a fire.
Also I must say, that BMR plant is getting big. :+1:

3 Likes

Well I’ve got a childhood buddy that lives in Ontario that’s always inviting me to visit. If I’m ever up that way I’ll let you know in advance and see if I have anything of interest for you before heading east.

2 Likes

I’m with you guys @DougDawson @chronix as I’m actually a bit a of a hermit. I just like joking around.

2 Likes

I really think something like that would be awesome, a small get together would be highly enjoyable.

3 Likes

I hear ya @HumblePie420 lol…I’m an autistic recluse that could pass as an eccentric.Howard Hughes look alike, but would be down for a get together to meet up with some fine members of OG.but I do understand about having company. I do covet your arcade. That’s a fine collection bro!

3 Likes

I’m down for a campfire song or two!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Be more likely for me to do it at the lake to be honest. More open space and better camp fire along with some good concert options. :wink:

20 Likes

Have you tried your fire starter skills on Chaga mushroom yet?

Hapi

3 Likes

I have heard of it.

6 Likes

Dude!! Gauntlet Legends awesome game. My brother and I put too many hours in on that one its not even funny lol.

HG

6 Likes

The lake idea is probably alot more practical, what kinda concerts do they have there?

4 Likes

Well I have some Queen, Eagles, oh man, I have lots of stuff, lol.

7 Likes

What no Rush? :grinning::grinning: I bet Doug dawson puts on a great concert…

4 Likes

222957101_1819829894876342_5460808178694117346_n

21 Likes

HA! Spring break in the 80’s my man! Skipped school and saw Jefferson Starship, Eddie Money, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Triumph play a free concerts right on the beach on South Padre Island.

3 Likes