(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Nice lineup and free!? Can’t beat that!

2 Likes

My BMR is still kicking. Now that I am better I will work on taking some clones this weekend and probably top it.

42 Likes

Aww man that looks so strong!

4 Likes

Damn! That’s a looker!
Awesome job !

3 Likes

How do we get in on some bmr

2 Likes

You have to hang out and watch the show like everyone else lol, I think all of us OG’s are watching and waiting for BMR’s, this has been a wild ride so far, and Its only just begun.

8 Likes

Easy enough I’m working on catching up now. thank you

4 Likes

Now if you’re looking for something to do, I have some untested seeds for OG’s to play with. Lsd x Blue Sunshine if your interested.

11 Likes

That’s badass! I haven’t even thought of Lethal Enforcers in decades!

3 Likes

I appreciate it I have some other to run just needing to save up for another light to be able to sex and clone separate from my tent. I’d them rather go to someone needing them to start there grow

4 Likes

Personally I’m amazed by that one @Greenfingers :joy: passed up on something that’s a great cross with awesome genetics and it’s exciting seeing those grow rooms stuffed especially the couple Sour Grape from @DougDawson r really taking off and the BMR I have going is starting to take off but I’m amazed at how big that BMR is and what size potd do u use with the BOG strains (or your preference) I need to up pot and am debating on whether or not ti get a 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots and I have both ready to pick up but curious if 3 gallon is enough!?

4 Likes

Been asking myself that very question, lol.

Sure. The smaller the pot, the more often you need to water.

6 Likes

I’ll keep you posted on the bmr I have wouldn’t hold your breath tho but maybe it will be the real deal

2 Likes

Im using some square pots my wife had. I confiscated them, they fit in my closet perfectly. I need two more but they’re only 2 gallon tops. Depends on the temperature and humidity on how often I water. My plants usually tell me when they’re thirsty. Im gonna do some pot shopping, I could go bigger if needed.

2 Likes

Just a quick pic from yesterday.

40 Likes

I’m still amazed how far that BMR has come along from it’s humble beginning Doug!! Glad to hear you’re feeling better brother!!

4 Likes

Thanks man, yes I am much better now. I too am surprised at this BMR but I suppose it was just a matter of making it healthy. You would never know what a sad little seedling it was at this point :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Indeed Doug! It shows how much your nurturing and not giving up on it turned it around! I think you or someone, might have mentioned that some of their best plants were runts or slightly deformed, slow growers. I’ve found that too, on a few strains.
a little care and love and they become the beauties of the ball and produce great offspring.

3 Likes

BMR seeds hit last stop in USA and are heading for Canada. Here is the BMR yesterday, it was a bit thirsty.

42 Likes

:heart:

32 Likes