(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Mines in a .75 gallon pot and I will up pot in a bit yet but I started it in here and it’s the first time growing in my new grow space LoL all materials from the house and it’s getting 4 hlux lights put in and out with the t8 LED tubes so it’s still a work in progress

4 Likes

Here was my favorite Sour Bubble leaf with 13 points.

31 Likes

Nice!! IBA-K is a rooting hormone I highly recommend that’s soluble in water (it has to be the potassium salt version to be water soluble). And I put about a teaspoon in my cloner reservoir with good results! Faster cloning rates and thicker, healthier roots.

1 Like

I will take a look, thanks. I have some Clone-ex sitting here I figured to use.

2 Likes

Same hormone they use in the gel! I like it circulating in the cloning solution

1 Like

Love the daily updates! Makes me feel like I’m there looking at my own tents.

2 Likes

That’s about 3 weeks in a aero cloner .

27 Likes

Thing looks like Cousin It!

3 Likes

Just a quick update. I received my new cloner yesterday, the BMR seeds that were sent to me have passed customs and should be delivered on Monday. The plant is still trucking along.

47 Likes

Hey looking great, brother!

That cloner looks nice!! We got the EZ cloner 32 site many years back, and ussually saw roots about a week later some stubborn ones maybe 1-1/2 - 2 weeks
I hope you get some great results from it! Never had a dome but I believe it would definitely benefit from it. We used to dip the tops of our clones in a mild solution of No- Wilt. But I think a dome would be much better.

Glad to hear more BMR seeds on the way!

3 Likes

If you plan to give the clones some nutrients while in the cloner may I suggest using bloom nutes vs veg you’ll find the clones will like it better and root quicker.

8 Likes

That top meristem looks like it’s trying to run away from that rowdy bush underneath it :joy:

3 Likes

I agree. I think it works better than most cloning solutions IMO

1 Like

That should have been encased in acrylic and made into something. lol

1 Like

That’s a beauty Doug!

1 Like

Yeah and the dome is solid plastic and not the foldable one in the pic. Not the thickest plastic but still better then the one they say comes with it.

I suppose I could, I use GH Bloom, what kind of ratios we talking?

LOL, well it’s right at the top of that bushy part I am going to chop it off so that will be good.

9 Likes

I’d start at 300 ppm of bloom the moms were getting 550 veg that they were cut from.

Most of mine don’t show signs of distress if they look hungry I’ll dump a second gallon 350/400 in the cloner.

My cloner has no cover just the Manifold with the pump 6/8 jets and a air stone and air pump. Never had them droop or the need for one .

2 Likes

Thanks bud. The dome will only be used in cases where I have to protect plants from my cat, he is a leaf freak. Otherwise I doubt I will need it. Just nice to have if I do.

4 Likes

I love Tigger :laughing::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

So do I brother, so do I.

2 Likes