(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Dude! My cat Jack is a freak for leaves!! Wet,dry doesn’t matter. When I trim he crawls on his belly behind the bag so I don’t see him. And back talks like a mf’r when I tell him to stop. Lol
Love that little dude!

14 Likes

Big fan @DougDawson!! Hopefully I get to try some of your Sour Bubble and Sour Grape soon!!! You rock bro!

:guitar::zap::bulb:

10 Likes

Hey bud, welcome to OG. Glad you could join us.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @StratocasterAmp.

6 Likes

I had some clones on a shelf. On that shelf I had placed a few sticky pad pest traps. The door was open enough for Cassidy to get in and my back was turned.
Have you ever tried to get a sticky pest strip unstuck from a cat? I have. Honestly I thought she might fight me, but she stood rock steady after bouncing off the walls a few times before she saw and hear me. She stopped and stood for me to take it off her but all the time I was waiting for her to freak on my arm. lol
I wonder if she’ll jump up on the clone shelf again? lol

14 Likes

No and I would like to keep it that way, lol. Sometimes animals just surrender with a look in their eyes like, “help me”.

5 Likes

In case no one knows this, oil dissolves the stickiness of the traps. I try to tell everyone to save from ripping lol

5 Likes

Thanks bud, appreciate the info. I didn’t know that but am blessed to have never had to use a sticky trap.

3 Likes

That is a fact. I’ve seen wild animals come up after a fire went through. Hard times make for strange bedfellows. lol

4 Likes

Yeah I moved into a house that had a bunch and didn’t want to mouse trap all and kill them so I would take the sticky traps down the road and pour some oil and they would go into the field. Some were damaged a little from struggling but all lived :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (21)
tenor (12)

62 Likes

Woo-hoo! Good luck doug!

5 Likes

Thanks bud. Right into the fridge they go awaiting Blue Kush to finish. Got my fingers crossed. With these and the 6 I got from Doc hopefully I can put an end to the BMR curse and start reproducing some beans.

22 Likes

Don’t you have another pack coming too?

5 Likes

OH yeah, the Doc.
Tired and stoned. Long day. lol

4 Likes

Yeah, no worries. Hard to keep track with the run that would not die, lol.

4 Likes

I rolled one and put it in my pocket when I went to the woods. I lit it as I got off the tractor. Relaxed before I got in the house. My medicine rocks boulders!

9 Likes

This try is going to be the one, I just know it… BMR is gonna be large and in charge…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

Awwwww Hell….it’s back on! Go Doug Go!

5 Likes

Hell yea! Doug’s like a dog with a bone on this BMR train and I fuckin love it. Full blown Tim Allen: “never give up, never surrender”

5 Likes