(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Rock on Doug!

2 Likes

This is going to be the one. Can’t wait to see all the BMR

1 Like

was gonna post the im blue daba dee daba da song but didnt wanna get stabbed for puttiing it in ppls heads. oops
 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

good luck DD

4 Likes

Dammit!! Too late

2 Likes

Jobu hope so too!

8 Likes

Just posting proof of life, lol.

42 Likes

Ha!Ha! I took a closer look at Jobu’s alter! Ha!

7 Likes

LOL, you noticed that, pretty slick isn’t it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s it!
I quit! I can’t top that.

2 Likes

I beg to differ. That said, I am going to top that, literally :crazy_face: Right where the bushy part ends.

8 Likes

Ha ha! You gonna try to root that top???

2 Likes

Absolutely. It’s too close to the light anyway. Going to take the top and some side branches off and put them in my new cloner as soon as I get it set up.

7 Likes

Good plan. Make many plants from one.

3 Likes

Your going to love your cloner can’t believe you haven’t got it going yet .

2 Likes

They’d prefer to live in there but they drink like drunken sailors . Probably a gallon a week .

17 Likes

Can’t wait to see how the cloner does, that is pretty thick stalk on the top of that BMR.

2 Likes

Goodness! That is a big gal! Great work keeping her healthy Doug!

3 Likes

If the stalk is really thick and woody, you might consider lightly scraping some of the skin back with a clean razor blade. I have done that in the past. It gives the cuttings more places to make roots.

6 Likes

I know but I have been so busy this past week it’s been crazy. I got to make space, sanitize it, make a nute solution. It’s coming soon.

4 Likes

Another helpful bit of info don’t have them sitting in the water line you want them misted not soaking in the tank .

4 Likes