(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Lucky! I now out of OCD scuff the hell outa all my seeds after having some rather upsetting dud runs. It may just be ritual now but odds turned into my favour once I started scuffing.

My best germ rates have been when the following occurs: 1: cold period in the fridge for the seeds. 2: scuffed 3: 24hrs 24-26c in distilled water 4: remainder of germination on wet worm castings.

It also may just be luck. :thinking:

Regardless I/we all are rooting for you! :partying_face:

15 Likes

It is what it is . Did nothing wrong or different . I’d LITFA a day more before getting physical.

Always drama when you want to set something cool up huh .

10 Likes

Patience, Grasshoppa!

10 Likes

LOL, yup. They are back where they were till tomorrow, absolutely going to LIFTA for another day, could just be slow.

12 Likes

Oh hell yeah :sunglasses: you’re the BOG jedi @DougDawson :facepunch: can’t wait to follow along your progress brother, best of luck with the grow, let’s hope you start seeing some tails this coming week :grinning:

7 Likes

With all of us watching that vice shouldn’t be necessary. Next time I ingest Cannabis I will focus on those seeds cracking. With a few more volunteers you’ll see tails by Thursday
Let’s go y’all

6 Likes

I’ve been focusing positive vibes that direction myself …. envisioning the moment they crack opened.

5 Likes

It is what it is, so far just slow. I too have been anxious, especially after a couple months off growing but I got faith. Tomorrow is another day. We will give these seeds every chance we can. Also got some BMR coming from @DrGonzo13 that were mailed last week so I got faith. We will get this done.

19 Likes

I have had beans take 6 days to germinate. They turned out perfect plants.

Patience, Young Jedi.

18 Likes

Well after 2 full days of sitting in paper towel still not one seed has popped. Before going to an extreme and cracking them I took them down and put them on a heat mat. Perhaps the added heat will help. If not I will be adding some H202 tomorrow once I get a chance to pick some up.

23 Likes

Time to break out that awesome tiny vise

3 Likes

Hoping the heat mat will sort it out for me but got my little vise as a last resort :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I always use a heat mat when soaking seeds, it warms the water and glass better than ambient temps.

3 Likes

@DougDawson have you ever added any peroxide?
It works wonders sometimes.
I usually add a table spoon or 2 per cup with distilled water.

3 Likes

No have not ever had the need for H202 but will be picking some up tomorrow. Never had the need for it honestly but also always had decent germ rates. 12 for 12 not popping is not something I have ever experienced.

12 Likes

Yes I agree
That is a bit odd…
Sometimes these little nuggets play very hard to get unfortunately.

4 Likes

Just hoping the added heat is the issue. The tent 2was 22c but perhaps the heat in the bag with the moisture was too cool. If they have not changed by tomorrow after work it’s getting a H202 bath.

14 Likes

Bong rip ✓

Water✓

Faith in @DougDawson

Hakuna-motherfkingtatta baby you got this

11 Likes

Could be lack of heat, I’ve found my seeds pop faster around 27c/80f. I’ve also seen a lot of beans take 48hrs give or take 12. Seen em take a lot longer than that too. Anyways you got this. H2o2 and/or manually cracking at worst like you’re thinking.

11 Likes

With them being 2020 seeds and none cracking I am hoping it’s lack of heat. I figure I have to do the heat mat for next 24 hours and have it set at 27c . If none have cracked by tomorrow after work I will try the H202. Defiantly have not given up on them in any way.

17 Likes