(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Yeah when I had my own teeth it worked just fine

These store bought ones don’t work too well crackin seeds lol :crazy_face::laughing::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Have you tried singing to them?
That would definatly crack me up………

15 Likes

I have not tried it, never had the need. Yet.
I would think a Micrometer would be perfect for cracking stubborn beans. The pressure would only increase .001 at a time.
I honestly have never had much problems cracking beans. I put them in a wet paper towel in a plastic sammich bag and place on top of the refrigerator. I guess the heat up there is perfect. I almost always have seedlings in two or three days.

10 Likes

Once in a while you get a tuff one that needs some help

Novacane by Motarebel gave me one heck of a time

I stuffed them then had to slightly crack them to get them started

3 Likes

Positive vibes! Sometimes they just take a little longer and when we’re excited and looking forward to something it definitely changes our perception of time a bit. Whatever happens, however it happens, it’s where the universe wants us to be. I’m sending love and light with my thoughts and my feelings to you and those beautiful BMR seeds. Hope you are having an awesome and chill day too. Much love

4 Likes

Beautiful music and energy. Vibes. Vibrations. I totally agree. Much love

3 Likes

I’m holding space for beautiful BMR plants leading to a gang o beans.

But I didn’t shoot no deputy no no

1 Like

Aww, @DougDawson, I’m not liking what I’m hearing. :frowning:

Those seeds went straight into a baggie with dessicant pack, then into the fridge where they have been since 2020. I pulled them out of the fridge the day I mailed them to you.

I have had this happen with certain strains and I would be patient and after 5 or 7 days, then start to worry. Don’t give them too much heat.

10 Likes

I am not liking this either. 12/12 not popping after 1 day soak and 3 days in paper towel is a first for me. They are sitting between 25 and 26 degrees so not to warm, should be right in the sweet spot. Normally for me within a day at least some crack open but I know many have had seeds go for days before popping. I am quite worried but absolutely going to be patient. They got what they should need, it’s up to them at this point.

18 Likes

I will however be changing out the paper towel and using some H202 for the new solution. Picked some up today.

20 Likes

Good luck with the new solution Doug

6 Likes

@DougDawson you got this, OG the situation.

52 Likes

I recently put some on top of the 19w propogation light for heat. When I checked em the paper towel was steaming. None popped.

You got this @DougDawson seed virtuoso that you are.
Get it?

Something to do with patience.

Peace

3 Likes

That is super cool @Heliosphear , you never cease to impress brother.

8 Likes

Wow, just …wow…A.i. right?

9 Likes

@DougDawson same to you my friend.

My ride is here, be back later.

19 Likes

@Hapi yes midjourney, Dall-e and nightcafe. Thank you.

Gotta fly. :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Bruh! Did you make these?! If so, what program?

Ps - mad positive vibes over to you Doug!!

4 Likes

Also this one.

Sorry to interrupt…

Ps. Don’t worry. I’m sure @DougDawson may have more future items available. Keep paying attention here.!

16 Likes

Loving the art @Heliosphear!

Swing_frankensteincard

18 Likes