(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

BMR is doing fine and the clone is still looking good. Going to have to start pulling more clones off this thing.

36 Likes

Niiiiiice! :astonished: :fire:

5 Likes

Great progress mate, dont you trim the leaves in those cloners?

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t tell you, never used one :slight_smile: Cutting seems happy though.

5 Likes

I have tried the cutting of the leaf thing many times, but I have found for me it doesnā€™t really make a difference.
Just my experience.
Other people swear by cutting the leaves. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yeah, since itā€™s my first time trying this thing I just went with my instincts which tell me to leave some plant in tact. I could be wrong but hell, going to wait and see. I got plenty of clones to take. Maybe I will leave a few and trim a few up to see which do better.

6 Likes

Yeah, if your going to make more maybe leave some cuts with leafs un cut, and try some with trimmed edges. Find what works for you.
I myself havenā€™t found any differenceā€¦but I clone in plain tap water, and sometimes I just stick unrooted clones in promix soil. No nutes, just keep them moist. Works for me. I am sure your cloner bucket would make roots faster though.

6 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s the only reason I bought it. I hear good things. I will play around with it some. That cutting was just dipped in Clonex rooting gel and the cloner just has PHā€™ed water in it. When a root or two show up I will add some Clonex nutrients to the water. I may even buy some Clonex foliar spray just for the heck of it.

6 Likes

I am looking forward to watch how your cloning experience goes. :grinning:

4 Likes

You and me both my friend. Love playing with new stuff. Plant is gong to make a great addition to the next run as long as the new seeds pop.

7 Likes

I believe you will have better rooting percentages with clones with less leaf on them, I did alot of clone rooting testing and found less leaf the better they did

6 Likes

That could be but I am going to experiment. I got so many different ways explained I figured all there is to do is check them all out. There is certainly plenty of cloning opportunities on that plant.

7 Likes

Yea no doubtā€¦ I never have tried a aerocloner, hopefully you have good luck with it.

5 Likes

Cutting looks like a full blown plant. How long have you said youā€™ve been growing?!! You should give classes with cap-n-gown at the end and everything.

5 Likes

If the clones appear to be droopy or crispy leaf tips Iā€™ll snip them in half . Otherwise if there looking healthy Iā€™d leave them.

5 Likes

Thanks bud. I guess I have been growing 3 or 4 years. Yeah, I think 4 years now.

3 Likes

Look at that thing!!!

2 Likes

Just a quick update. BMR is doing fine just hanging out waiting for itā€™s turn. The clones is still kicking so it should be good.

34 Likes

Iā€™m am living through your cloning experience canā€™t wait to see the results as I donā€™t have a clue about it but I been REAL curious lately especially looking at this beauty Iā€™m chopping this week. Canā€™t help but think ā€œI should have cloned herā€ every time I smell it

3 Likes

Going by the way you grow brother Iā€™d have thought more like 14 not 4 years.

3 Likes