(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Have you considered re vegging your plant? I’m in the process of re vegging a plant. It took me over 2 weeks to get veg leaves again but I didn’t lose my plant. I hope to clone from hee in another month or so

6 Likes

Your clone is more like a plant in itself. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I have I just don’t really have the time or space to reveg I’ve got a set of testers I’m about to flower out and afterwards I have one more round of testers then I’m obligation free I’ll just have to hope for more luck with the remaining seeds I have from that strain

3 Likes

You can always try to re veg it bud, if successful you will be good to go. It wouldn’t take much space. Then again I know space can be a premium so it’s a tough call.

1 Like

Just a quick update on BMR. So here is the plant still alive and well.

Pulled the clone out to take a look and here is what I saw.

27 Likes

Those white bumps are roots starting to form.

7 Likes

Sure are, looks like it’s going to work out fine. Going to add some Clonex nutes to the water this weekend to help it along.

8 Likes

Unfortunately I already went out on faith and discarded the remains :pensive:

1 Like

No big deal, the last one I tried to re veg didn’t make it. At least you got the bud so hey, it’s a win.

3 Likes

I won’t make the mistake again for sure though now I just need to get some plugs .humidity done came in the other day I’m gonna be cloning and impregnating everything :grin:

1 Like

I am loving the cloning machine I picked up. No worries about a dome although it does have one. No worries about keeping the rooting plugs damp. I just pop out a plug and make sure the water is still spraying out. I love the set it and forget it idea behind the thing. I will add some nutes to it and more clones off the BMR plant.

15 Likes

yep just wish they werent so damn pricey. and that bush looks happier than a pig in shit. cant wait for the show to go on

2 Likes

What cloning machine is it? @DougDawson

1 Like

I’m working my way towards one of those it’s in my save for later on Amazon

1 Like

Build one out of a plastic tote, pump, pvc pipe, spray heads. Parts at home depot or Lowe’s. You can build one for less than 50usd.

8 Likes

It’s a Aeroponic Cloner Machine 24 Site by Hortipots.

Me too. You can diy one but I just decided to treat myself on this one. Grabbed 192 pack of extra inserts too. Should last a while.

4 Likes

Thanks man… eventually I’ll be at that point too lol… always looking for the tried and true

2 Likes

ya i have attempted to make a couple a few times but always end up botching it some how. lol.

2 Likes

Like @Tracker said…they are super easy to build from a tote… use a hole saw to put holes in the lid…get a good water pump with a threaded output…get fittings & pvc to build the misting diaphram… then just some misting heads into drilled holes on the diaphragm! Less than $50 (depending on the water pump!)

3 Likes

I have same cloner but it holds 35 I got 35 out 35 both times I filled it. Highly recommend it.

3 Likes