(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

We have really hard city water here and my plants don’t seem to mind.

3 Likes

Cool, that works! @Kasper0909 is using hard water in his humidifier doesn’t have any problems.
YMMV.

4 Likes

Actually in the humidifier I have these little balls that take out hard water supposedly. And in the humidifier I usually do some RO water.

1 Like

Yeah, especially if it’s an ultrasonic humidifier you gotta use RO or filters.
Hard tap water will absolutely create a white mineral film on everything including the lights, the tent walls, and of course, the plants.
Definitely lessens light intensity among other things…ask me how I know. :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

The one I use does have some kind of filter in it although I am not exactly sure what it does, lol. You can see it inside the machine above the display, it’s part of the plug you seal it with when you fill it.

2 Likes

So I spent most of yesterday afternoon and evening packing Co-op seeds but did take some pics so there they are. The 5 plants are doing ok and should be in no danger of moving forward. Here is hoping for a good male/female ratio.

Now the other 6 are just plain ridiculous.

Curiosity or not, those plants are destined for the bin. Ok, back to packing seeds. Have a great day everyone.

42 Likes

ezgif.com-resize

7 Likes

offwiththeirheads

5 Likes

They look like freaks/mutants.

3 Likes

I’m guessing a certain someone rubbed off on them.

4 Likes

Sad, just as they are starting to kick out normal looking leaves.

1 Like

I’ve had runts like that from seeds I had in the freezer for awhile. Same funky leaf mutations too. Mine grew out of it but had issues that showed throughout the grow. I was thinking possibly it was cell damage from being frozen at too high of a moisture content in the seed. The healthy girls are looking amazing as always Doug.

4 Likes

Let’s keep BOG -a - Growing. Seems like BOG seedsd are hard to find/get - Got a few BOG strains from members here - there are a few banks that offer BOG seeds - D.C Seeds is the only one I know- I Do know of one breeder that offers MoonRocks but not from BOG genetics

3 Likes

Damn, I’ve got a pack of Sour Bubble but I’d love some Blue Moon Rocks. I hope this turns out well. I’d let those freak seedlings veg out a bit, you never know.

1 Like

They look like mutant crosses! lol

2 Likes

Don’t trash them too quick. My last year run I had a plant that had those funky, whirly leaves like that. I nurse her along and it turned out the prettiest if not the best, plant I had.
I’m running some JOTI God’s Space Needle right now that had those wonky leaves at first, too. On all three plants I made. But as long as they were still green and growing I nursed them along. They are very nice plants now.

Edit. Actually I think my problem came from using used soil that was not cooked out yet.

5 Likes

I think the bigger issue is trusting the provenance of the seeds. They were sourced from a member who is now a leper in this community for their dealings. Essentially everything that came from that member is now suspect and that’s not something we want in a Co-op seed run.

11 Likes

Yeah, i totally agree.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Oh,. Did those come from the infamous DrG?

11 Likes

Precisely. None other.

5 Likes