(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

You tryna out do my Sheelavathi???

6 Likes

Whatta stud!!

2 Likes

I am not concerned about those 6 plants and if they do turn around, like it seems they are going to, I won’t be including them in the seed run. If there are males, they will be killed. If there are females and they look to be BMR, I will manually pollinate them separately and keep the seeds separate.

LOL, no :rofl:

8 Likes

Hahaha! That’s a giant tree you got there. Amazing.

4 Likes

Glad to see the mutants are looking better. It’s nice to see find a silver lining to the situation.

1 Like

Not bad for a 0.8 gallon pot :slight_smile:

5 Likes

holy cow !! that is big plant for the small pot!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s unreal Doug.

4 Likes

Her crinkled leaves make her look like an OG kush when it needs to be transplanted to a larger pot

1 Like

It needs to be transplanted into a bigger tent. The darn thing has grown into the light again, there is just no room. You will notice the only drooping parts are right up against the light. Pretty sure the reccomend distance is not 1cm, lol. I will up pot it when I move it as it’s only going to get bigger when flipped.

8 Likes

The more I see the mutants they kind of remind me of Blueberry with the crinkle leaf. I think you need to use this to prune that monster. 555image

1 Like

Totally true, at that distance the light cannot disperse evenly and could be frying those leaves. The one that almost didn’t make it is now a giant BEAST. :sweat_smile: I am curious though… Since he is a male, why are you letting him grow so large? Seems like he could be cut back to a small branch or two to save space and nutes and still produce enough pollen to ruin a crop or two :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am likely going to top it again as it will have weeks to heal.

7 Likes

Cool! I am sure he will bounce back with a fury :muscle:

2 Likes

Hey there OG. So I got some pics from last night that I just didn’t get around to posting so here they are.

45 Likes

It’s really happening…🥲, good job Doug!!!

7 Likes

Looking good Doug, they’re growing fast. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Just one more thing. I had popped a few BMR fems into paper towel 2 days ago and just left them. Had to plant them today.

42 Likes

Yeah, looks like it was about time!

4 Likes

Are you planning to make some fem pollen Doug?

3 Likes