(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Very nice, indeed.

2 Likes

Just a quick update, didn’t get the time I wanted today but thankfully it’s a 3 day weekend so tomorrow will be gardening day.

38 Likes

You know i dont think ive ever seen one of those honeywell fans clean, the two i had must of had at least 1/8-1/4" of paint on them from being on while spraying paint and still ran like champs, also only dollars at any value village or thrift store, so was always a run till dead thing but they would never die.

6 Likes

I do love that little workhorse. I literally just bought 2 more of them for my 5x5 a few days ago. They are tanks.

1 Like

Just bought 4 at Walmart, $17 each. Added the 2 year protection plan for an extra $2 a piece. Reminds me I need to mark the date on them. Love these things.
Glad you are feeling better Doug

4 Likes

Thanks @buck90 , not sure what got me but it went away fast so can’t really complain. Still good to feel normal again, I mean whatever normal is, lol.

4 Likes

I’d like to know the humidifier model. I really need a new one I can hookup to this AC Controller 79 to turn on/off with the humidity % as triggers.

My current humidifier won’t turn on without pushing a button. Does yours come on as soon as it gets power?

2 Likes

No, mine would not work with a controller, it’s digital. But it has it’s own sensors to turn on and off to keep the RH where you want so it doesn’t need a controller.

5 Likes

Oh cool, they still sell it? If so, lemme know the model next time you look
 thnx bud!

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09PYQHR97?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0BCHB97Z5?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Those will allow you to set it up with your controller. I went this route because I’ve got a 69 pro and I wanted to be able to control it remotely.
However what Doug is talking about will work too. Just have to make sure it has its own sensor so it’ll stay at whatever you set it at.

4 Likes

Hey @Gonzo . Mine is a TaoTronics Cool Mist Humidifier, LED Display, 4L/1.06 Gallon Large Capacity. It’s not for sale on Amazon any more but can be found elsewhere.

4 Likes

https://www.taotronics.com/products/tt-ah001-mist-humidifiers?gclid=Cj0KCQjwxMmhBhDJARIsANFGOSszvWly83Zwi2HMO7ge77Irwbq9spmwY-XGme2yTKB-6amNsLuCI1IaAkCUEALw_wcB

4 Likes

That link pops up and redirects me to another site. I would be a bit leery about it.

1 Like

Did some more clean up today. Sprayed my 5x5 down with a bleach solution and moved some plants over to it. One of the fem seeds didn’t form it’s first leaves, they just shriveled but no big deal. Moved the last few mutants into bigger pots. Hope you all are having a Happy Easter.

39 Likes

don’t you just love a clean space and healthy plants! :heart_eyes: :+1:

4 Likes

Sure do. Took a while but was well worth the effort.

2 Likes

Looking awesome @DougDawson ! Happy Easter to to you and yours mate :+1: tent is looking great, nice and healthy. Is that a humidifier you have in there with them? I. Thinking of getting one what humidity levels are you aiming for? Cheers mate

3 Likes

Thanks @Cranio , Happy Easter to you as well. Yes it’s a humidifier. I was keeping the tent at 60% but now with the bigger pots in there holding moisture it’s not needed so much. Was only around 25% RH when they were seedlings.

4 Likes

Oh and here is the beast from the basement. Poor thing was just getting cooked in that 2x2. No light was getting to the plant and the tops were getting crispy. Got some time for it to come back and will do a good trimming job on it. Darn thing is a beast.

38 Likes

But in green.

10 Likes