(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

It’s called a 3 in 1. It’s got a 3 burner propane setup on the left. You can take out the grates and add a griddle plate for a second function and the right side is charcoal. I just figure to make a plate to put over he charcoal side to stop direct flames and with the chimney blocker and side opening I can turn the charcoal side into a smoker as well making it a 4 in one. I also think I can run a flexible pipe from the charcoal side chimney and have it dump into the propane side to make a cold smoker for things like cheese and such that you want to smoke without heat. I do like the lever on the charcoal side to raise and lower the bed.

10 Likes

Very cool! My wife, the grill/smoker queen in our family, is pushing over my shoulder to check it out. She’s making those “I’m going to spend some money” noises….

5 Likes

This came from Wallmart and was half the price of pretty much any other grill I looked at elsewhere. Ordered online and delivered to my driveway a few days later. I am quite please but hey, have not cooked on it yet.

11 Likes

Plants are looking pretty good, I hope they are not giving you too much trouble. Are the mutants finicky also? They look like they could be legit. @DougDawson

That grill looks pretty sweet. I am looking at one of those big green egg grills. They are just pricey

2 Likes

I anticipate a post coming… will it be ribs, chicken, steak, burgers or what? lol I guess we’ll find out.
:laughing:

5 Likes

Maybe you will… maybe you won’t

2 Likes

Nice grill, my wife bought me the exact same grill two year’s ago. I love it. Enjoy yourself some grilled meats.:+1:t2:

1 Like

I never knew texans were halal :joy: There’s some irony in there somewhere, I’m sure…

1 Like

Just a heads up, Socal Seed Vault and Holimoli Seeds have Bluemoon Rocks listed on Strainly. Socal is a solid dealer in my experience.

3 Likes

Do you know the provenance of those seeds?

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

SoCal claims its BogBubble x Blue Moon. I would imagine they are S1s.

4 Likes

So just a quick update to keep you all in the loop. First the freaks. They are actually looking pretty good and quite similar to the 5 known good seeds.:thinking:

Now for the Fab 5.

Going to flip these to 12/12 this weekend which will give them 2 full months to make some seeds. Don’t have the time left to grow these as big as I would like but should still be plenty big enough to get the job done. :crossed_fingers: Have a great night OG.

48 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

So @DougDawson when’s the wiki for some of that brisket you’re cooking up soon? Dibs :grin:

7 Likes

If I toss one up I will tag you :wink:

5 Likes

They really do appear to look closely related. I am curious… do the stems of doc’s freaks have a similar stem scent to those of the Fab 5?

6 Likes

Looks like everything is doing great brother Doug! Even the Dr g mutants are coming along now. And boy am I envious of that grill!! It’s awesome it can double as a smoker! Enjoy my friend!

5 Likes

Thanks brother. Yeah, even they shaped up ok so I am pretty happy although they are still going to be kept separate from the main run. Sadly it looks like rain all weekend again, something out there just doesn’t want me to get out and enjoy it. Still, going to be cool when I can get it going.

10 Likes

Beautiful plants, as usual, sir!
You are a master.

4 Likes

Thanks brother, I am learning :pray:

2 Likes