(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Just some pics from last night. Flipping ton12/12 this weekend. Time to see what kind of male/female ratio we get.

51 Likes

Coming along great! They look super healthy!

2 Likes

They still keep getting some yellowing on the edges but overall are doing OK. This strain has proven to be finicky. Also drinks like a pig with most of them wanted twice a day watering. The Blue Kush I just finished was only 1 feed per day and they were much bigger. Been interesting seeing the difference.

15 Likes

I can’t blame you there. It’s always best err on the side of caution brother. You don’t want to contaminat those true beauties, with who knows what. But you have done a great job with those, considering the source and their beginnings!

4 Likes

Thanks brother. That’s kind of my thinking. The last thing I am going to do is hand out something that is not 100% what it is supposed to be. Growers invest too much time into growing a strain to be screwed by shoddy work. I for one won’t be part of that. They do look like Blue Kush though. They are in the same grow room so they will get pollinated. Just sorted separate and if anyone wants some they will hear the story, see the pics and decide for themselves. Otherwise the only BMR seeds will come from the 6 known good F1’s.

23 Likes

They look the part don’t you think Doug ? I think they do.

2 Likes

They do to my eyes.

4 Likes

Well the plants are in their first dark period with lights out from 8am till 8pm. I will get some pics tonight when the lights come on. Should start showing sex in the near future.

21 Likes

Just a couple pics as promised.

53 Likes

Looks nice and healthy man

5 Likes

Thanks man, these have been picky as hell but I am getting them through. Just got to keep them together a couple more months. Here is hoping for at least 3 females. :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

Do you run them all in .8 gallon pots from the same pot start to finish or do you repot and trim roots?

4 Likes

These seed runs tend to go all in with the 0.8 gallon pots. They start in seedling bags but then into these pots. If this were a bud run I would have transplanted into 5 gallon pots. I don’t trim the roots. I let nature do it’s thing.

10 Likes

Those are some happy looking plants. Quite the journey to get them here. Well done Double D :+1:

3 Likes

Holy Crap!
You got this run going on, Doug. I’m impressed. Those plants are real stunners. Congrats my friend!

6 Likes

They look incredible Doug, growing so fast. Got my fingers crossed for some good looking females

7 Likes

yeah the lookn so nice and the structure is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I hate to say it, but using the “The Plants that stand out to me as the model good looking best looking plants are always male” method I’m thinking 2 females.

3 Likes

While that would not be ideal, two females should be good enough to get a ton of seeds with mixed pollen from the males. I could live with that.

14 Likes

Just a couple pics from yesterdays feeding.

52 Likes