(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

@DougDawson Perfect ratio on the Fab 5 brother. They look absolutely great!
A bit unfortunate about all the males from the DG batch but you didn’t need them anyway. I really like your persistence with this one and not giving up. It’s really paying off brother.

8 Likes

This is going to be a massive batch of seeds!

2 Likes

Awesome!!! Excellent ratio!

2 Likes

The amount of time, energy and effort along with the number of of donators, collaborators and fans of this run is just amazing! A big thank you to everyone who has been involved in this epic effort to bring BMR to the masses! Overgrow the world with love! :heart:

8 Likes

Just a quick update as I am kind of busy tonight. First the freaks. There was still one that I called iffy as I figured it was male, sadly it was.

So what was shaping up to be a nice lush tent…

Is now a baron waste land, lol. I tossed in a fem plant to keep the remaining freak company.

As for the others, well they are looking fine. 3 males, 3 females. Life is good.

41 Likes

Nice ratio. They look awesome Doug

3 Likes

Thanks bud, I am pretty stoked about the ratio of females. Could not really have asked for better from 5 seeds. 100 % germination and 3 females. ssmokeit

12 Likes

Your tent speaks volumes of your life :wink:
Looking great bro. Should start getting exciting in the next few weeks. :blush::v:t3:

3 Likes

those are some beautiful happy plants there! :seedling: :green_heart: And awesome m/f ratio too! :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Doug, how old are these plants? They’re massive!

2 Likes

Not sure, you would have to go back through the journal. I normally let them get bigger but I am on a time crunch. I stop growing in July and August as they are our best months here in Canada. Well, at least in Ontario. I go enjoy some time in nature and can’t have stuff running in my house while I am not there. Still, they will be big enough to get the job done.

11 Likes

the freaks turned out to actually look like BK lol. that makes me really really confused lol

2 Likes

Ok, so a quick update. So here is the one remaining freak along with the little fem.

Now the fab 5. Somehow when I did all my moving around tomorrow I missed watering one of the males. Poor thing is all droopy but has been fed and should bounce right back. Otherwise they are doing fine.

Lastly, it’s been a while but thought some might like to see the male from the original run. So ok, it’s not as pretty as it could be. Comes from being suck in that 2x2 with no lower light penetration and my lack of pruning, lol. But overall it is going to be a pollen dropping beast.

Man that thing is a monster. Have a good night OG.

41 Likes

Reminds me of this guy for some reason! Big and bushy images (2)

11 Likes

Yeah, pretty cool for a 0.8 gallon pot :wink:

7 Likes

The “little” plant that could! That is a ridiculous small pot for such a bigun

4 Likes

Nice to see you’re normal… and actually do screw up a little.

1 Like

Oh I do make my share of mistakes @Smooth , no arguing that. Maybe more then my share, lol. Have no idea how I missed watering one plant but at least I got it in time and it will be ok so no big deal. Just had to show everyone because yeah, I screwed up, lol. I always promise the good, the bad and the ugly when I do a grow journal. You all deserve that, not just cherry picked parts of the good things.

14 Likes

Just tossing up my pics from yesterday. Poor little one that missed a watering sprung right back as I figured. All is looking good.

Oh, here’s the last freak as well.

42 Likes

The freak in the corner is big enough at this point that it needs a name and probably to enroll in selective service. (Do you guys have that in Canada?) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face:

3 Likes