(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase šŸ

Yes that sucks Ive had it happen to me, not with near as many or as special , they love them smh Murphyā€™s law lol

1 Like

Thanks for all your understanding and encouragement.:pray: Iā€™ve been busy messaging the members whoā€™ve chipped in to help support the overflow and they have all been very supportive and understanding and Iā€™d like to express my appreciation for that.
Now Mr. Budder is in a tift because weā€™ve got mice in the house. Time to go set some traps. :v:

20 Likes

Sorry to hear about your trouble bud. I will let you know what is left once I pack up the Co-op seeds my friend. I can send back any extras to you.

13 Likes

Donā€™t beat yourself up @Budderton
I hope you can evict the unwanted company quickly and easily!

7 Likes

Wet cat food + antifreeze = dead mice, they started it, bring out the big guns

5 Likes

Shit bud this happened to me with the Poison Daddy seeds! I had them all in a closed container but then the next day the container was open and the mice in the basement clearly had munched on a bunch.

Took me a while to clear out the shells and damaged ones from the good ones but I was ultimately grateful for them only eating a sample.

My :heart: to yours @Budderton !

6 Likes

Shit happens bud! Donā€™t take it to heart!

8 Likes

Since that run I use painters tape to close up my drying boxes. The Mayan Donkey Punch F1ā€™s have been drying out in itā€™s jewellery case for 16 days now which means I should get them into a vial with cotton today :sweat_smile: ā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks guys, it really through me for a loop. When I calmed down a bit, I realized that I had left a lot of lowers on the 5 Cobra Lips females because I only wanted seed from the tops for the co-op. (For which I am very thankful the mice did not get)

I put them there and each one was labeled 1-5 so I know with no doubt that the prominence is still intack .

So Iā€™ve been up since 5:15, shuckin those and this is what Iā€™ve come up with.

About 1250 on the first clean. Still have to pull the whites and I might have to be less selective on the dark smalls I pull out. Should have enough seed for 80 or so 10 packs by the time itā€™s cleaned. And if demand exceeds supply, I will take up Mr. Dā€™s @DougDawson offer.
So it looks like I can proceed with the overflow giveaway. What a rollercoaster ride. :grin::v::canada::snake:

48 Likes

Bud ā€œMidas touchā€ derton.

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t get to making hash with those Cobra Lips lowers.:grin::+1:

10 Likes

What a roller coaster ride! Joy, sorrow and ultimately joy! That first picture was like a mailroom roller massacre! So happy you still had the lowers around.
:disappointed: no hash would be a terrible price! You should be able to get some!

4 Likes

Cobra Lips F2 Overflow Wiki

After a bunch of work this morning, Iā€™ve come up with a decent bunch of seed to replace the ones that fed up the mice in my basement. I have not near the amount I had before the mouse Incident so Iā€™m gonna start the wiki at 50 spots and once those are made and sent out Iā€™ll open another wiki if there is demand.
So this will be like a co op sign up in regards that I want to limit it to trust level 2 and aboveā€¦
Letā€™s have a peaceful sign up. Thereā€™s 50 spots in this first one, please donā€™t add numbers.
And a huge shout out to the genourus members who stepped in to offer help with shipping and this making this Overflow a reality. @Smooth @Brodix @Mrgreenthumb @PineTarBastard @CanuckistanPete Thank you very much!!
Members trust level 2 or higherā€¦
1 @Natea
2 @carbon
3 @drgreensleeves :us:
4 @LedZeppelin
5 @Naptown916 :us:
6 @iceman
7 @Cbizzle :us:
8 @Groenevingers :eu:
9 @neogitus :canada:
10 @Knifeman :us:
11 @buck90 :us:
12 @PineTarBastard :us:
13 @deeez99 :us:
14 @alwaysnoob -Asia-
15 @ChongoBongo :us:
16 @Indoornesian :us:
17 @Jimdoors
18 @MonsterDrank :us:
19 @anon74731205 :us:
20 @BudWhisperer :us:
21 @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
22 @AtypicalMeristem :us:
23 @GCC.Bud :eu:
24 @Mrgreenthumb
25 @Panamajock :us:
26 @boatbum325
27 @BubbaRay :us:
28 @503BudMan :us:
29 @Tejas :us:
30. @BRMTreefarmer :us:
31. @MI-1000
32. @Rhino_buddy
33 @HappyTrees23s
34 @OldGator :us:
35 @bytheKasiz :us:
36 @pharmerfil :us:
37 @420PyRoS :canada:
38 @snizzyy :us:
39 @Greenup
40 @Txana_kuin :brazil:
41. @THCeed
42 @ChronicMcBudz :us:
43 @7ANJA7OD :us:
44 @thenasty1 :us:
45 @Abbbian
46 @SHSC-1 :canada:
47 @Tlander :thailand:
48 @Klyphman
49 @Mi-1000 :clipperton_island:
50 @HorseBadorites :us:
Thank you for your interest!

Edit by Gaz29 ā€¦
I have taken my name from No. 15 on the list , thanks @Budderton.

60 Likes

Yeah, quite a ride. I may have a chunk or 3 in the freezer.:grin:

7 Likes

Wow. This doesnā€™t happen. Just dropped by and thereā€™s a wiki with ONE person signed up. Sigh. Looks like a giant parking lot covered in fresh powder. Maybe do a doughnut or two?

Oh and nice ā€œsave,ā€ Budd!

9 Likes

I can breath a sigh of relief :open_mouth:ā€:dash:. I had a vision of only crumbs left in the jars! I was getting cold sweets for you!

3 Likes

Cobra Lips seeds are better than Cobra Lips butterā€¦

1 Like

Yaay! Lol donā€™t you just love delayed memory lapses lol we need some pot that improves memory :slight_smile: lol good job @budderton adversity rocks!

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t that be something!:rofl: Iā€™ve got lots of pot that makes you forget why you walked in the room.:grin::v:

8 Likes

Thanks so much! This would be wonderful medication. :metal:t2:

3 Likes