(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase šŸ

Oh man, you know I feel your pain! Iā€™ve never had a problem with leaving seed out before, in the place Iā€™m at now, but my old seed stash(RIPā€‹:disappointed:) was improperly stored at another place and ended up being ravished by mice. Hundreds of different combinations, made and collected from 96-2012, wiped out. :frowning::v:

7 Likes

Many thanks for making this available. :pray:

2 Likes

I just canā€™t like that post. Thatā€™s a horrible experience

3 Likes

yea I wasnt sure either. Thats horrible

2 Likes

Appreciate the opportunity to get these. I missed out on the first one. Havenā€™t signed up for a seed run in awhile. After reading those rules I thought Iā€™d somehow fuck up and erase someoneā€™s name/ become disqualified :stuck_out_tongue: letā€™s hope I didnā€™t lol.

@Budderton That sounds like a nightmare with the mice. Hopefully Stuart Little and family donā€™t fuck around this time :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse2: :mouse2: :mouse2:

4 Likes

Crazy turn of events in less than 24 hours! Thanks again for the opportunity.

3 Likes

@Budderton is true OG.
tenor-14

8 Likes

I heard a rumor that that this a true picture of Cobra Lips
:thinking::crazy_face::joy::v:

15 Likes

Happy to see the cobra lips overflow up and running. Glad I could be of assistance.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for the opportunity @Budderton

I am thankful that I found such a great community who appreciates Bodhiā€™s work like I do.

4 Likes

Thank you @Budderton !
Sorry to hear about those miceā€¦but Iā€™m glad you remembered about your backups! I really wanted to try these out. Havnt seen them around in a long time.
Thank you for your hard work :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Donā€™t know if your interested, but if you are, sign up !

@Mithridate
@Tlander
@Zett
@Abbbian

8 Likes

Thanks @HappyTrees23s!
Done!! :v: :hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @HappyTrees23s
I will pass this time, I think Iā€™ve reached seeds>time/projects>space conundrum :sweat_smile:

Mr Budderton tips hat

7 Likes

@Budderton I went and got a pack of stamps to mail you today. Just saw your post about the mouse and my heart dropped, then saw the post after with the seeds you managed to save and it pulled my heart right back in place :joy:

Sending PM now

13 Likes

@7ANJA7OD
Now would be a good time to sign up :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you @Budderton and to all that helped. Much love. :green_heart:

2 Likes

@HappyTrees23s

Ditto! @Budderton - My heart sank for you upon reading your ā€œmouseā€ story. Please feel free to delete me from this one if I already got these via one of your ā€œWonder-packsā€! Wouldnā€™t want to cut somebody else out of a place! Thanks bro!

:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

@Budderton if you still need some funds for the mailout just send me the address. Thanks for putting up the overflow. Iā€™m in at #30.

3 Likes

This is pretty amazing and totally OG

Wiki put for the Copra lips overflow ā€¦ā€¦17 hours ago

Is nearly full ā€¦eight places left ( so get on u r bike if u havenā€™t signed.

So quick ā€¦so popular

Vivar la vida

8 Likes