(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase šŸ

Canā€™t wait to grow it againā€¦few years later.

4 Likes

Many thanks Budderton! Canā€™t believe all your extra stock got eaten by mice! Thatā€™s just crazy. Good luck getting them under control.

2 Likes

Its not often a mouse gets one over on the cobra!!! Outstanding efforts and recovery! Thank you kindly from my garden to yours!

7 Likes

Peace All. Damn @Mithridate good looks my brotha. I definitely thought I just missed again. Just saw and signed up tho. Thanks again @Budderton for doing this and @Mithridate for the heads up. :call_me_hand:t5::muscle:t5::fist:t5::v:t5:
PEACE

4 Likes

Not your fault.
Accidents happen!
And I know how you suffer simply viewing that bowl.

Happy growings!

1 Like

This is a overflow list? It is not intended to be for people that could not find a spot on the first wiki?
I see names that are on the first wiki of the seedrun.
I suppose is a mistake.

HG!

2 Likes

Really? I didnā€™t even check . I never said it was a rule that the overflow was strictly for members that missed the original co op sign up I suppose. :thinking:

5 Likes

that would mean they get it in the spring box and also from you directlyā€¦kind of seems wrong to sign up twice on purposeā€¦

8 Likes

Yep. Itā€™s not really in spirit of OverGrowā€¦

11 Likes

I genuinely donā€™t know how I missed the original sign ups but stuck around for the overflow. I also went back and checked the list to be certain. Cobra Lips, how in tf do you miss this. Any who thanks @Budderton from myself and the mieces. Iā€™m sure they had a good laugh all the way to rehab.

4 Likes

I understand the overflow as a place for those that missed the signup to be able to have it, if it goes to the same peopleā€¦
Well, it is your overflow, you reign it.
Anyway I think that the people that sign up to the overflow perhaps donā€™t remember that they has already signed in the coop. Myself had to check if I were signed. Stoners headā€¦ You know :sweat_smile:

HG!

3 Likes

People really want the cobra lips! Double dipping :scream:

5 Likes

One spot left. Letā€™s fill this up and get the Lips out!! :grin::v::canada:

Oh, and I forgot to update:

30 Likes

Damn severe penalty!

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Thereā€™s nothing like waking up to a crime scene! :slight_smile: Lol

1 Like

My stoned mind saw the mouse trap closed on the mouse and you just have to see some snake mouse cobra lips irony here :yum:

10 Likes

Looks like catch and releaseā€¦in to the trash can.

3 Likes

I missed itā€™s court proceedings! The jury must have did their jobs very swiftly. Heā€™s obviously guilty thoā€¦ look at that Flintstone belly

4 Likes

Autopsy to see if this is the culprit?

3 Likes

Look how healthy and the shineyness of his coat, lol he is clearly the robber in question :slight_smile: lol
Guilty as charged home invasion and strong arm robbery lol lmfao but I do not feel he acted alone I move to include possible gang activity heā€™s clearly not the shot caller lol :slight_smile: still more investigative work needs done lol

1 Like