(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase šŸ

Got mine today! And in time to maybe put them in the next grow

23 Likes

Right on @Naptown916 , Iā€™m happy to hear they made it over safe and sound. I hope you get some good ones! Tag me if you get some going so I can watch along. Happy hunting! :grin::v:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s fantastic that the seeds are arriving in peopleā€™s mailboxes!

Thanks @Budderton for all of your work. I am really excited to get my hands on there. I think this was a fantastic choice for a distribution project. I hope other past Bodhi strains go into Co-op seed projects in the future. Thereā€™s quite a few off the top of my head that I can think of that would be worthy of the endeavor. The community is lucky to be able to get their hands on such great genetics, and for free!

13 Likes

Arrived today, thanks! @Budderton OGTW!

17 Likes

Got mine today too, thanks so much @Budderton

6 Likes

Glad to see some folks are getting them in the mail. Hopefully, that means mine will be here soon as well. Got multiple other things on the way too but itā€™s always exciting for things like this that would be very expensive or hard to find or even possibly have a low germination rate if you were to find the F1 still.

Thanks for all your hard work man!! @Budderton

7 Likes

I sure hope mine comes with a kickass sticker like that! @budderton you got OG gear thatā€™s cool as shit! Thatā€™s super cool even if you just sent out a couple like a door prize makes it even more exciting like thatā€™s even possible! Lol @Budderton I must say my good man sometimes I think you are just too cool for school :slight_smile: lol

8 Likes

Oh , well itā€™s still pretty damn cool :slight_smile: lol thatā€™s cool and yā€™all are cool fk it! Everybodys cool :slight_smile: lol

5 Likes

Right on!! Iā€™m happy to hear the Lips are getting through! Sorry, no fancy packaging , just 10+ seeds, a washer and a homemade flip. :grin::v:

16 Likes

Good enough for me. Thanks again brother.

3 Likes

When is Budderton Seed Co launching lol youā€™ll need some fancy packaging then :yum:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s ok bud, your Co-op seeds will have a fancy label :wink:

20 Likes

Yeah as I was typing it all out I was thinking thereā€™s no way that would be a shit ton of stickers lol :slight_smile: anywho they have begun making their presence known state side ! :slight_smile: Thanks a ton! @Budderton :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve never sold a seed and probably never will. I found years ago, when I made a bunch of seed with the intention to sell them for money, they didnā€™t turn out that special. When I started making seed with the intent to produce the best I could in order to freely give them away is when stuff started getting really interesting. Like that Japanese fellow with his ice crystals, I think intent has an effect on the outcome of your efforts. Sorry to get philosophical but it is a subject I have though much on. :grin::v::canada:

35 Likes

Thatā€™s so cool Mr D!! It turned out nice! Iā€™m happy to be involved in such a good cause!
People on the overflow can download and print their own now, if they want.:grin:

10 Likes

Dang, I wish I had a printer lol

2 Likes

Absolutely. The design was by Sebring. He has made some cool labels.

7 Likes

Iā€™m so glad to hear heā€™s still kicking around backstage. Iā€™m familiar with the reasons for his absence, and also damn Iā€™d like to ā€œmeetā€ him at some point! His hiatus began just as I was joining, so Iā€™ve never had the pleasure of interacting.

10 Likes

Yeah, I am quite disappointed by his lack of return and communication with everyone but the man has to do whatā€™s best for him so I respect that. It is nice to know he is still out there in the background and may rejoin us one day when he is up to it. He seems like a real good soul, I hope he is doing well and wish him all the best.

12 Likes

I got the package today.
Thank you @Budderton.

5 Likes