(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

I’ve made it through the Overflow list (finally :grin:) and now all I have to do it get them in the post next week.

Thank you to the generous members who’s stamp donations made this whole thing possible.
@Mrgreenthumb , @Brodix , @CanuckistanPete , @Smooth, @Oldtimerunderground , you guys rock!! :pray:

41 Likes

Amazing work.

Thanks you very much @Budderton and also thanks @Mrgreenthumb , @Brodix , @CanuckistanPete , @Smooth, and @Oldtimerunderground

I’m really looking forward to receiving these.

15 Likes

Holy moly look what showed up in the mail box, I was wondering why the postal worker was driving a 1 ton van.:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:…thanks @Budderton so happy to be able to help get these out to the community

28 Likes

Outmotherf@ckinstanding to borrow a saying!

6 Likes

Your a good man Charlie Brown!

5 Likes

Right on @Mrgreenthumb ! I’m glad they made it safe and sound. Thank you for taking care of all the USA members on the Overflow. And you also introduced me to a cheaper stamp that goes from Canada to anywhere in the States and saves 70 cents per envelope. I appreciate that!
:pray::grin::v:

24 Likes

Just for giggles, here’s the latest Cobra News from T’land!;
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/animals/brave-villagers-catch-enormous-17ft-long-cobra-at-residents-home-in-thailand/vi-AA18uMOB

:call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Omg that’s a big cobra!

2 Likes

Sorry to go ‘off-thread’ but…just shared this w/Budderton. Good for a laugh!

555! Just walked into my kitchen and heard a weird ‘squack’ come from behind an old framed poster that’s standing in a corner waiting to go to be repaired. First clue was this…

Leaned over a bit with the camera and got these…

Pretty harmless, unless of course you’re a frog!

:call_me_hand:

24 Likes

cobra lips made it safe thanks @Budderton

5 Likes

@Budderton @Emeraldgreen my seeds arrived today as well, thank you so much . I plan on growing these after summer indoors.
I will post pics when I do. this is a really special community here and I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate it. :grinning:

5 Likes

Its profound looking back at the drastic turn my life took when my girlfriend convinced me to sell seeds. Before that, I was adamant about not making money off Nature
Within months, got a TBI, lost my job, then it kept going and going.
Coming to OG here got me back into just trading.
Thank you

11 Likes

We have lift off!

12 Likes

@Budderton Mail arrived today safe and in one piece! Thank you!

5 Likes

Well that was fast!:grin::+1:
Best of luck with your seed start @Naptown916 .
:v:

4 Likes

@Budderton CobraLips arrived in the mail today! :grinning: Thanks

4 Likes

@Budderton Many thanks brother, the eagle has landed, I’m so excited to pop these gems!

:pray::peace_symbol::seedling::green_heart:

12 Likes

Thank you so much @Budderton ! Your beans of Cobra Lips f2 arrived safe and sound! Stoked, i am!

8 Likes

Got mine today too @Budderton!

Thanks so much.

7 Likes

Stuck my hand in the mailbox & got Cobra Lips . Thanks so much .

8 Likes