(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

Maybe old gramps is after some seedless😁

3 Likes

No sign not even any little pieces, gone . Possible pack rats or squirrels our house is in an old growth hickory Grove the attic is full of squirrels idk but I’m going to put a litter box in there and I’m going to buy some of that garden repellent stuff Ive seen before

2 Likes

I’ve seen packrats take whole plants. I didn’t know they existed East of the Rockies. If they live by you, that’s my guess. Squirrels…I don’t think could, or would do that…but anything is possible. I’m glad you were left a little nub.

Very nice. I love Hickory trees. Most are cut young here.

1 Like

That’s hilarious and fascinating - it seems unlikely to me that an entire plant could be eaten by an animal/s without leaving any trace. It seems like it must have chopped it and then dragged it away as @Upstate suggests.

I’ll bet if you find their exit point you will find bits of fresh foliage and other plant stuff - it’s somewhere!

3 Likes

A little bukkake in the grow room? :wink: My pack just came in yesterday! I think 5 of em will be going into water tonight, and then dirt tomorrow. Can’t wait to see how they do in my 4’x8’ box outdoors! Thanks again for letting me join in man :call_me_hand: (I expect to say that a lot lmao)

2 Likes

Two summers ago, there was a mating between Old Silversides and a very rare longflowering narcotic Sativa with the potential to turn dark colors. This Sativa brings a very deep meditative high to the table. Old Silversides keeps your eyes open to enjoy it. Mixed with Peshawar I don’t know what to expect. I do know It will be fast growing and moderately long flowering with huge yield potential. Resin should be thick. Taste/smell will be( best guess) petrol/ fuel, incense, pine, mint and maybe some fruit and it will have an uppity effect with a stone to it.Most should ripen between 11 and 16 weeks.
Pearl phenos are possible, but not probable.

6 Likes

Oooh that sounds great! :slight_smile: I almost drooled a little bit :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

same, I think I got a little tingle :joy: “Meditative” is my absolute favorite indica type effect, that mushroom like mind expansion that opens your perspective. I would love to see that in some high-energy daytime smoke

3 Likes

That’s what I love too :raised_hands:
I love when cannabis has a spiritual nature to her high. It’s my absolute favorite.
I don’t like feeling “stoned” cause then I end up feeling like I’m lazy, and really dumb. I hate it lol
But I nice “spiritual” sativa is what I’ve been looking for…for a very long time.

6 Likes

Are you describing heaven? I think you’re describing heaven.
Also, are you able to say more about this mysterious sativa?

4 Likes

Not yet. It’s long flowering and tropical. Adds a layer to the Oaxaca high. Stronger and deeper high. Fried awake.

10 Likes

Rastas say cows eat their weed, and if you milk that cow you get high…

7 Likes

Well…I’m probably extremely off-base and completely bat-shit crazy to think this can happen….but hear me out……THC is fat soluble- correct? Cows build fat off of what they eat. When they make milk, which is largely fat, it’s sourced from the cow-fat….so……maybe?

6 Likes

18 Likes

@upstate , how do you feel about me vegging these males a little longer to try to nurse the damaged one a bit? try and get his weight back up :slight_smile: or do you need pollen yesterday? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like where your head is at!

3 Likes

Classic!!!:rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Those are wild looking Flowers @Upstate, thanks for highlighting those specifics about the Tall pheno.
Uniqueness goes a long way

Have a great day Bro

2 Likes

I’m in no rush. When are you thinking so I can time it? Joe’s cutting is a bean pole atm anyway.

2 Likes

Alright den! :slight_smile: Was just started cutting short days when the rodent attacked I would like him to at least have a couple branches going so maybe 3-4 weeks? To flip idk but I’ll keep you updated as we go along :slight_smile: thanks bro, oh and here’s a picture he is already popping out new growth so my hopes are high

5 Likes